The online racing simulator
In this dimension that we can experience there is only one "real" physics. To say otherwise is similar to saying the earth actually was flat when people thought the earth was flat.

or is that a quote from the Matrix (the movie)?
On DI some beta 3 threads have been moved or removed and this sparked new speculations, which was replied to by one of the admins with what appears to be a screenshot of the main menu of 1.1 Final.
I demand pics! Had a short look around DI but my italiano is really not up to par.
the website has 1.1 available to download
what does it include, anything fancy? I miss the old supra :P
Quote from troy :I demand pics! Had a short look around DI but my italiano is really not up to par.

no pic/s/ really, just this single screenshot of the main menu.
Attached images
11Cattura.JPG
Quote from anttt69 :the website has 1.1 available to download

What are you talking about?

I dont see 1.1 on the netKar site or Driving Italia...
It's there now for me
EDIT: Beta 3 anyways...
The official site only offers "Step 3/3 v1.1" for download, aka Beta 3. 1.1 Final is not out yet - hope this clears up the confusion
Exactly. That's been out for months.

I'll try looking again in 2011
Wow... So I tried this sim again and.... What the hell is up with it? Turn into a corner and watch yourself spin... No throttle nothing.... Just a bit of wheel turn and good bye to you...
Quote from DevilDare :Wow... So I tried this sim again and.... What the hell is up with it? Turn into a corner and watch yourself spin... No throttle nothing.... Just a bit of wheel turn and good bye to you...

Bloody amateur's....
Huh? I can drive just fine in LFS, GTR, rFactor, iRacing, you name it.

nK though... Its just weird. It might be due to my wheel being set to high sensitivity, but even then...

Also, ages ago when I first tried it it certainly wasnt like that....
No idea fella. It's no more difficult to drive than iRacing.
So last time i checked, we only had 2/3, so i downloaded 3/3 yesterday, and it's won't work. It freezes every time i try to get on track, at the same point, which is when it's loading "shadow.nko". Quite frustrating when every previous version of nKPro has worked just fine
Ahh, this ties in with both of you actually...

Personally I wouldn't bother with 3/3 unless you have a license. The Formula Fords have a tire issue. I belive thats part of the reason it's taken so long for Kunos to get to 1.1 final....tire problems.

That could well be part of your problem DD if your only running the demo cars.

Cant think what would cause that Kevin. I've heard of others that had it too... I'll have a dig around for you, see if i can find the answer.

I'm sticking with 2/3 until the final. It just works.
Is this version any different from Beta 3/3 version on the official site? *confused*

edit: Yep, it's 1.1RC
Attached images
nk11.JPG
Hm, from the description it includes the track editor and an updater, then it def. isn't the same version you can get on netkar-pro.com. Couldn't resist and started the download now, will report back in 3minutes.

edit: nice find hoshi
edit2: and I doubt this should be public right now, still very nice to finally get our hands on a track editor, green hell anyone?
Quote from The Moose :Ahh, this ties in with both of you actually...

Personally I wouldn't bother with 3/3 unless you have a license. The Formula Fords have a tire issue. I belive thats part of the reason it's taken so long for Kunos to get to 1.1 final....tire problems.

That could well be part of your problem DD if your only running the demo cars.

Ahhh yes, that makes sense. I was thinking, cos last time I tried it, it was nothing like now...

Thanks.
1.1 Beta 3 build is 2472, this RC is 2835. If I wasn't watching NCIS..
so why isn't there an updated one on the official website? almost makes me wonder if this doesn't have a trojan or something in it :/
Well...where did this come from then? very odd indeed.

Downloading now... strange it isn't on Driving Italia or the official netKar site... The plot thickens...

NetKar Pro [v1.3 released]
(2766 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG