The online racing simulator
Justin.... who?
(112 posts, started )
LOL well i like that type of music so..... and i still say that he has a good voice.
Quote from boothy :Don't you start son...

Quiet you :hide:

Quote from jrd.racer :He has got a good voice. well at least he can sing better than taylor swift. Nothing wrong with his music, cmon ya'll.

I want to slap you for that.
Who listens to that type of music anyway?
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Who listens to that type of music anyway?

Several million Americans.

Don't ask me why, I wouldn't know. But they do.
Imagine listening it in your car
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Imagine listening it in your car

Road rage?

I am pretty sure it makes aggressive. :gnasher:
Quote from DevilDare :He is supposed to be this new singer or something? The guy needs to drop some balls. I mean really... He is 16, yet bloody sounds like an 8 year old girl.

Fixed.

I don't care that Justin Bieber is a hit atm, I never liked pop anyways.
I mean, you can't say this is far worse then Lady Gaga, and all these hiphop/rap dudes and such.

It doesn't stand out in any way, it just sucks too.
Justin D*** Bieber is the most annoying person in the world,...well its not really his fault that every girl i know is totally in love with the guy and they always seem to ask "why do i not look like him" i just always end up saying i look better with make-up on too. Seems to really piss them off saying he doesn't wear make-up when he obviously does.

But thank you Justin for making every girl i know that used to find me at least slightly attractive now find me hideous. Just thanks you prick
It's musical taste, and you can't change it.
Quote from DevilDare :Who the hell is Justin Bieber?

Why on earth all of a sudden for the past week or so every single girl on FaceBook started worshiping him?

He is supposed to be this new singer or something? The guy needs to drop some balls. I mean really... He is 16, yet bloody sounds like an 8 year old.

Someone just shoot him.

Thanks in advance.

you haven't been on twitter recently... he's been the trendiest topic for months... i assume he's just another nick carter and move on...

(edit: although you have to assume 20% of that is actually spam using his name as an attention grabber)
I'm really bored of the sound of auto-tune now. It's on ****ing everything.

I wonder if we'll ever hear what a human singer sounds like again.
Quote from thisnameistaken :I'm really bored of the sound of auto-tune now. It's on ****ing everything.

Thats actually a decent point.

In Russia, they have this "law" that says you cannot use anything that would fake your voice. Nor can you use recordings during concerts and just "mouth" over them. Everything has to be real.
About time everyone else started doing the same.
I picked up on the auto-tune too. Sometimes I like the sound of it and it can be used to make good music. For example, The LoveCrave make excellent use of it and I really enjoy their blend of gothic pop. I wouldn't see them live, because in every live video of Francesca Chiara that i've seen she's not sounded too good... But I enjoy the CD's.

This Justin whatever his name is is exactly the sort of thing I can imagine my girlfriend listening too - she likes a beat that she can dance too. Me I like wailing guitars, because i'm a rock chick - you know, the sort of thing that the music officionado's here quite like but in reality is just a limited collection of power chords played in a few simple patterns - you know, REAL music......

Everyone likes different things, but to those people calling him a faggot because they don't like what this kid is artificially singing by means of post-production processess, I say - you're totally straight. And I meen that as an insult too.
Oh good lord... I saw the thread title and thought "Not Bieber.. Please... no!". Anyway, I hate this kid, he looks like a chipmunk and sounds like a small dog thats just been booted in the balls. Seriously, he isn't even good looking at ALL. And don't even get me started on his singing..

His hair is crap too, mine is better .
Ok, i'm going to listen to TALENTED artists now...
Quote from thisnameistaken :I'm really bored of the sound of auto-tune now. It's on ****ing everything.

+1.

auto-tune was nice on cher, but nowadays it's just overused.
Poor Justin Bieber, everyone makes fun of her.
Quote from brandons48 :Oh good lord... I saw the thread title and thought "Not Bieber.. Please... no!". Anyway, I hate this kid, he looks like a chipmunk and sounds like a small dog thats just been booted in the balls. Seriously, he isn't even good looking at ALL. And don't even get me started on his singing..

His hair is crap too, mine is better .
Ok, i'm going to listen to TALENTED artists now...

Pretty much sums it up for me .... he sounds like someone has strangled his nuts
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Poor Justin Bieber, everyone makes fun of her.

I see what you did there!
Quote from jrd.racer :He has got a good voice. well at least he can sing better than taylor swift. Nothing wrong with his music, cmon ya'll.

At least Taylor is a girl. Justin tries to sound and look like one.
Quote from DevilDare :In Russia, they have this "law" that says you cannot use anything that would fake your voice. Nor can you use recordings during concerts and just "mouth" over them. Everything has to be real.
About time everyone else started doing the same.

O rly?
Ahhhhh, Justin Beaver.

Isn't she sweet?

I could slap you in your face sooo hard for that statement.
Who is Justin Bieber, and why is she worse than Taylor Swift? Who the hell is Taylor Swift, for that matter?

Justin.... who?
(112 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG