The online racing simulator
Justin.... who?
(112 posts, started )
Justin.... who?
Who the hell is Justin Bieber?

Why on earth all of a sudden for the past week or so every single girl on FaceBook started worshiping him?

He is supposed to be this new singer or something? The guy needs to drop some balls. I mean really... He is 16, yet bloody sounds like an 8 year old.

Someone just shoot him.

Thanks in advance.
You clearly know who he is. As they say the biggest homophobes are really closet homosexuals. Using the same analogy, you worship him too.

Also you're gay.
Quote from Kalev EST :You clearly know who he is. As they say the biggest homophobes are really closet homosexuals. Using the same analogy, you worship him too.

Also you're gay.

What the?

I am not scared of homos. Nor do I have anything against them. How the hell did you even manage to bring them into this?

I was simply saying, this is a great example as to what music has come to.....
#6 - Mysho
Confusing people is fun.
I wish you'd stop being gay devildare, im sick of posting this now.

DevilDare is gay 5 DevilDare is not gay 0
This guy is a bloody faggot, he should die in a fire

he looks like a ten years old child although he's already 16 or maybe now 17, and his music is bullshit ofc !
Quote from gacek1 :btw, what's that girl name in your avatar? she looks hotttt

Love Gisele

But lets stay on topic please.
He looks exactly like me.

The amount of comments that I get that I'm trying to look like him.........

I LOOKED LIKE THAT A YEAR BEFORE YOU DID MATE.
Do me a favour, Please click thumbs up for this comment:
Timmonsec Wow, music is at its lowest point... faggot, arrogant and untalented leprechaun...
It's very sad to what point mainstream music is coming to. It's all about the money and some weirdos taking credit for actually not being able to sing, while still being on top of the music charts. Luckily there isn't just mainstream music around, but sadly most of the people buy this, and actually listen to it. I wonder how much people actually LIKE the music as opposed to all the ones buying the music because it's "oh so popular". I guess I'll never understand the people doing that, but oh well, what can you do.

The only thing you can do, is listening to (and buying) real music, and standing to it in the public. Maybe the music industry will recognise that there is no emotion, no real music left in the music nowadays. But that probably won't happen, so the only thing we can do is hope, and listen to real music.
Quote from gtpsharky :59 million views... I have lost all faith in humanity.

Don't you start son...
''Justin... who?''

Lemme finish it.

BIEBER.

I think those are another fake YouTube view counts. They even lets say ''made'' fake subscribers for Fred. I wouldn't complain about his music really,as there are billion other sound tracks out there. The only thing he gets is $$$ and popularity,nothing else. Well,and ego as well?

Gotta agree in the fact that he has a worse voice. Even I have better voice in TeamSpeak 3,lol.

Edit - even if they are real views(well,atleast most are),has he topped the records with that kind of viewcount?
-
(jrd.racer) DELETED by jrd.racer
Quote from hp999 :Gotta agree in the fact that he has a worse voice. Even I have better voice in TeamSpeak 3,lol.

He has got a good voice. well at least he can sing better than taylor swift. Nothing wrong with his music, cmon ya'll.
Quote from jrd.racer :He has got a good voice. well at least he can sing better than taylor swift. Nothing wrong with his music, cmon ya'll.

You want a slap in your face...

On a serious note, I really don't like the guy, he's such a douche, and his songs are crap.

Justin.... who?
(112 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG