The online racing simulator
April fool's day
(42 posts, started )
April fool's day
It's April fool's day already in here, Lithuania, so tell your story how someone fooled you or vice versa (if already)
Personally, nobody fooled me yet, but I expect many will...many times...
I have the cling film pre-shaped ready to put over the toilet seat.

Good times...
Since my dad's computer is already infested with viruses, i'm going to change the Internet Explorer icon to read Interweb Exploder, just to annoy him that bit more
can't wait for the news
I hate april fool days not going LFS on that day because there will not be new patch on that day anyway and I would get fooled everywhere
tweakers.net has its news in leetspeak.. Youtube has lame ASCII movies and I dont know what Xfire did because that website is blocked here at school -.-'
Quote from mamoru :tweakers.net has its news in leetspeak..

I was surprised that i couldn't read it, till I realized that this site is in dutch, not english

My local newspaper had some articles made up, apparently you can now participate in a sponsorship to get the winter-ridden streets fixed, in return the fixed patch wears a batch with your name on it

And our local Shanty choir won a casting to sing for a swedish pirate movie. As a thank-you for all local supporters they throw a party this night. Wonder how many people turn up
#9 - hp999
Well... Today we had a play in the school. Then my classmate comes in and says: OMG,the narrator is sick! Which wasn't an April Fool's,it was for real.

Other than that... I didn't really get owned,but I said the lesson is over,lets go eating(it was over 5 minutes till the end of the break and our teacher wasn't in the class,due to the fact that she had to go to home),so yeah,they ran outta the class n there comes the teacher! Everyone ran back to the class.
youtube had a good one.
they offered you different resolutions for a video to be played (nothing special there i hear you say) but instead of the normal 360p, 480p, 720p and 1080p. they had 360p and TEXTp (gave your video a matrix effect lol).
Hehe, nice one on Youtube
Haha that youtube one is amazing.

But i have done nothing for April fool's day, couldn't be bothered to do anything. To lazy to do it
I did this over at RSR forum
you are the fool
Best one so far.

Crazy!
Sometimes I have to work in the stock in our computer shop.
So i took an empty box of a laptopt and sealed it back to it's original state.

So everytime someone came downstairs, I said:
"Can you take this for me upstairs"? And I threw the box at them in a way they couldn't catch it....
Most of them had a OMG moment
#18 - Jakg
Quote from Scrabby :
So everytime someone came downstairs, I said:
"Can you take this for me upstairs"? And I threw the box at them in a way they couldn't catch it....
Most of them had a OMG moment

LOL I had that at work the other day - I found an Xbox and asked why it had been sitting there for a year, and my boss said "yeah you can have it if you want" I was surprised by the sudden generosity, but a free 360? Couldn't complain.

Next time I walked in the warehouse I heard my boss should "catch" as "my" Xbox flew down the (metal) stairs, smashing at the bottom... thats when I found out the thing was totally shagged in every way possible
Quote from iFastLT :It's April fool's day already in here, Lithuania, so tell your story how someone fooled you or vice versa (if already)
Personally, nobody fooled me yet, but I expect many will...many times...

My car got towed away.... I didn't see the funny side of it.
3rd time today!
This fooled my tutor, should have seen his face.
Attached images
cracked.jpg
-
(DarkTimes) DELETED by DarkTimes
it was absolutely normal day for me, actually there was less jokes/funnies than on a casual day.
-
(LightBulb) DELETED by LightBulb

April fool's day
(42 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG