The online racing simulator
Quote from BlueFlame :Shame that the interviewer is a nob.

Chris Harris a nob? He is probably the best there is!
Quote from JJ72 :Chris Harris a nob? He is probably the best there is!

He's punchable, he's just a cock, he doesn't know anything about cars, and typical English people speak very fast when talking to foreigners.
have you ever watch him drive? in any of the EVO videos?
Quote from JJ72 :have you ever watch him drive? in any of the EVO videos?

Driving has nothing to do with knowledge of cars, which is what the magazine is about. Cars. Not driving.
donno if you could call this "Racing Videos" or not

YOU DECIDE!
Quote from BlueFlame :Driving has nothing to do with knowledge of cars, which is what the magazine is about. Cars. Not driving.

Um...EVO is more about the thrill of driving than factual boring car comparisons. I don't know if you read EVO but I can't see why you say he don't know anything cars...well...unless your idea of knowing about cars is correctly naming every single model of toyota corollas ever made.
Quote from JJ72 :Um...EVO is more about the thrill of driving than factual boring car comparisons. I don't know if you read EVO but I can't see why you say he don't know anything cars...well...unless your idea of knowing about cars is correctly naming every single model of toyota corollas ever made.

I'm not a JDM whore, what I mean is, Delecour talks about dampers and springs and the interviewer just seems to be repeating what he says as if he knows nothing.
Quote from samjh :
Tom Walkinshaw's qualifying at Bathurst: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbhxrIhkbhk

Great Video. I love the part where´s on 2 wheels on that left hander. And today it´s unbelievable that they race down that straight with all that trees on the side. Without security rails. I think you can see a fence which is more of a psychological security measure than one that really helps if you are losing control at 250+ km/h
-
(AudiBG) DELETED by AudiBG
John Cleland always had his middle finger out, he was such a bell.
that video is brilliant, soper obv got pissed off and just went for cleland lol
-
(blakehoo88) DELETED by blakehoo88
Abt. <3

But those commentators are awful.

Racing videos
(4786 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG