The online racing simulator
the fiat 131 is a complete gem, and looks awesome to boot.
Did an epic merge shot. Took 2 hours (1 just to take all the photos) and there's still lots of imperfections. The original was 5278x1816, but this one's just 1500x516.
Attached images
Lotus Exige Full 1500x516.jpg
Quote from Rappa Z :Did an epic merge shot. Took 2 hours (1 just to take all the photos) and there's still lots of imperfections. The original was 5278x1816, but this one's just 1500x516.

Theres imperfections!!!!!!!!!!
LIES!!!
Hmm played nearly a week and I'm on level 42, and only 18% through the game lol...

I was also just wondering what was your best car in your garage? Mine has to be the Mercedes SL65 AMG 800+hp (iirc) of pure awesomeness, such a nice car to drive
I have so many cars, but I reckon my favourite is my B class Shelby Series 1, its a B class killer.

Either that or my TRD F200 Toyota Yaris
Quote from Xaid0n :Hmm played nearly a week and I'm on level 42, and only 18% through the game lol...

I was also just wondering what was your best car in your garage? Mine has to be the Mercedes SL65 AMG 800+hp (iirc) of pure awesomeness, such a nice car to drive

Mugen Civic 04, top 100 leaderboard AWD killer.
-
(JJ72) DELETED by JJ72
Quote from Xaid0n :Hmm played nearly a week and I'm on level 42, and only 18% through the game lol...

Im at level 50 with only 8% done... Mind thats with 55 hours racing with maybe only 3 hours done offline. I dont even think iv finished the first year lol...
lol I haven't played online yet, haven't been able to find a game for some reason So I've only been racing in Season Mode on my 4th year iirc. I'm trying to get every achievement
I might be on for a little bit early this evening (around 5pm) if you fancy a race online, GT : Danowat32
Sure man I'll have a go xD I'll add you shortly when you wanna race just invite meh
Will do, I don't offen get time to race much, but the missus isn't back till later tonight, so I'll make the most of it!
Ma GT is Foilpact 001

Space between name n numbers...

I dont have a mic atm as it didnt seperate cleanly as the controller flew thru the air lol....
Added ya both
I found a glitch like last year, its nothing major.
But in that Lambo that you get by leveling up, that really future looking one or what not.
Anyway, i found that while racing inside the cockpit view, the HUD of the car, aka speedo rev ect, when a friend signs onto Xbox live, they got all glitched and turn pink and pixel, initially. But then once it stops that pop up telling you there online its all good again
Im sure you already know but just throwing it out there.
Lol can't say I've taken any notice xD I do like the "dials" on the Reventon though, they look cool

I managed to get to level 50 yesterday, yay! Now all I have to do is complete the rest of the season play (That's gonna be a challenge and a half >_<)
Why bother with season play, the AIs are a piece of cake.
Achievements I'd imagine
correctamundo I only have about 8-9 left xD
I have only 10% career completion, after going online I have never race offline again.
Same here, I played through the whole of Season play just for the achievements (sad I know). Once i'd done the 6 seasons I then started on going through the rest of the event list.

Easiest game to get all 1000g.

I miss Forza, and my 360 for that matter. Won't have it back until next month which sucks. What sucks even more is when I do get it back, Live will have run out, and I won't have internet anyway.
Quote from beefyman666 :Same here, I played through the whole of Season play just for the achievements (sad I know). Once i'd done the 6 seasons I then started on going through the rest of the event list.

I miss Forza, and my 360 for that matter. Won't have it back until next month which sucks. What sucks even more is when I do get it back, Live will have run out, and I won't have internet anyway.

what happened to your xbox? RROD? if you sent it in to get it fixed and they sent it back they should sent you a 1 month code in the box.
can i race with a xbox controler and stil be able to race atleast top 10
saving for a frex SimWheel right now
Quote from Xaid0n :Lol can't say I've taken any notice xD I do like the "dials" on the Reventon though, they look cool

I managed to get to level 50 yesterday, yay! Now all I have to do is complete the rest of the season play (That's gonna be a challenge and a half >_<)

Season play is for noobs. Use Event list.
Quote from beefyman666 :Same here, I played through the whole of Season play just for the achievements (sad I know). Once i'd done the 6 seasons I then started on going through the rest of the event list.

you get a free month of live iirc
Quote from beefyman666 :and I won't have internet anyway.

He did say that ,

Ive kinda gone off Forza lol, GT5 will be next

Forza Motorsports 3
(3388 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG