The online racing simulator
Lockerz
(328 posts, started )
Yeah, it's now.
Yup, half of everything was gone within 2 minutes.
No problems logging in this time.
Im not too fussed that i didn't get anything tbh as i got ym 100ptz refunded so im just going to carry on saving for the next redemption.
I've noticed that the imac is always last to go due to its extreme ptz age.
So i fancy referring loads of people to lockerz and then getting that.
ya know what? ill just carry on inviting myself since the headphones are gone and go for something big too, i refust to believe what just happened...how did i miss that when i was refreshing the page for the whole afternoon? i want my efking Skullcrush headphones T_T
Quote from Ricerguy :ya know what? ill just carry on inviting myself since the headphones are gone and go for something big too, i refust to believe what just happened...how did i miss that when i was refreshing the page for the whole afternoon? i want my efking Skullcrush headphones T_T

Skullcrush headphones you say?
Like the ones i have around my neck? Blasting away at full volume and making neck shake?
I can't even get fockin' backgrounds!

Whoops! Looks like something went wrong there.
If you're seeing this message, there's been some kind of technical error. We won't bore you with the details, but the error number was 2.
The first thing we recommend is [url="javascript:history.go(-1);"]trying again[/url] — whatever caused this could be temporary.
However, if you end up back here, please send a message to support@lockerz.com and let us know what you were doing when this error happened, and the error number we mentioned before.
Finally, please accept our apologies for the problem!

Edit

Tried to get 25dollar money from paypal:

''405 Not Allowed''
-
(blakehoo88) DELETED by blakehoo88
word i want those headphones too.
Bose you fail at failing haha.
I got a wallpaper in the January redemption. Its shit.
This is just depressing. Now it's all out. Nazi's...
Quote from Migz :Skullcrush headphones you say?
Like the ones i have around my neck? Blasting away at full volume and making neck shake?

:'( you...you monster! how could you?!
JUST go to the STORE and get instant gratification
Quote from chavm481 :JUST go to the STORE and get instant gratification

with wat, PTZ from LOCKERZ?
Quote from chavm481 :JUST go to the STORE and get instant gratification

But when you put work into it it's more gratifying in the end.
holy crap...*typing from my uncles PC*. He has a pair of Skull Candy headphones, theres hope for me yet . You are right Migs, Bloody epic quality.
Right, I Give up. I Had hope after I received my shirt a few months a go. They shouldn't be allowed to get peoples hopes up so high.

SHIT WEBSITE
Quote from Ricerguy :holy crap...*typing from my uncles PC*. He has a pair of Skull Candy headphones, theres hope for me yet . You are right Migs, Bloody epic quality.

Yup :P
Absolutely stunning, only problem is if you leave them turned on they run down the battery which means you have to put another one in.
But that's just sorted by double checking you've turned them off
#319 - STF
Is the website working for any of you guys? Since yesterday I only get that glass licking dog.
Worked fine since yesterday.
720PTZ and counting. T-shirt came yesterday - quite comfy.
-
(DevilDare) DELETED by DevilDare
international, step ur game up us is getting close.

not like i am going to be able to even redeem anything in redemption anyways
That's why I stopped. Got almost 1000 points, but I don't get the chance to redeem, so I just forget about it.
how can you sell your account?
1. Ask money
2. Wait for the money
3. ???
4. Give password
5. Change the password
6. Re-do step 1 and 2.
7. Profit.

Lockerz
(328 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG