The online racing simulator
Wasn't too much for him to steal a peak at with that diffuser cover on.
They're probrably more concerned with winding Ferrari up.
Quote from 5haz :They're probrably more concerned with winding Ferrari up.

This.

Funny.
I think its mainly because Mclaren are not looking for ideas. They have said they have gone for a very extreme solution, so unless Ferrari has done something even crazier they are just having a laugh.
I hope McLaren made that guy run around with those screens all day long.
USF1 has officially petitioned the FIA to defer their entry to 2011, putting up a 7-figure surety bond as a guarantee they'll participate.
Hmm. I was hoping to see one of these.
We knew it wasn't going to happen when they announced that they were entering F1 in 2009.
What a joke. Prodrive and Stefan GP could have both put cars on the grid.
Does the Virgin car remind anyone else of the Minardi?
Quote from Dygear :Does the Virgin car remind anyone else of the Minardi?

no, but it seems quite similar to the Midland. At least that flourescent red colour does.
Btw I'll be surprised if USF1 doesn't go bust before 2011.
Quote from Dygear :Does the Virgin car remind anyone else of the Minardi?

You mean the Midland? If so, yes.
It does in that its six seconds off the pace.
Lol if Campos and USF1 dont start we just have 22 cars back on the grid like in 2006 or the early 2007
I think Campos is already on their way to start. I mean they said that their "testing" will be the Bahrain race...which is very VERY Mastercard Lola....So....yeah.

USF1 has basically admitted that they cant participate this entire year and are asking to see if they will be able to extend it to 2011. (Read it somewhere idk where).

But FIA has said that they still might not let Stefan F1 in so there might not be a 13th team. Personally I hope that Stefan F1 does come back. Kazuki Nakajima and JV back in F1....oooooh let the praising and mudslinging begin
If we had Villeneuve back too, that would be a record number of champions in one season, or do we have that already?
Quote from lizardfolk :I think Campos is already on their way to start. I mean they said that their "testing" will be the Bahrain race...which is very VERY Mastercard Lola....So....yeah.

With experienced drivers this wouldn't be so bad but with F1 rookies it is irresponsible to turn up with absolutely zero testing. Even club racers wouldn't dare to do this.

You're going to have only 3 hours testing on Friday and about 20 or so cars on the track at the same time. It's going to be hectic, bordering on dangerous. Even Schumacher felt the need to get some GP2 testing under his belt.

Jaime did well in Hungary but that was with an ordinary well established team and reliable tested car.
Quote from lizardfolk :USF1 has basically admitted that they cant participate this entire year and are asking to see if they will be able to extend it to 2011. (Read it somewhere idk where).

Like... the previous page?
Schumacher, Villeneuve, Hamilton, Button, Alonso. I think there have been 5 or more in a previous championship, though its hard to use wikipedia as a guide for instance, as you see a drivers name you recognize as a champion, but you may be looking at a year previous to when they won their championship/s.

EDIT : After some research I came up with this
Quote :There were five champions on the grid at the Mexican Grand Prix in 1970 – Jackie Stewart, Jack Brabham, Graham Hill, John Surtees and Denny Hulme.

Not sure if it's true or not, but it looks that way.

I think the last there was 5 WDCs on the grid is 1985 Australia, where Lauda, Jones, Piquet, Rosberg and Prost raced as well.

previous GPs with 5 WDCs:

1968 South Africa
Jack Brabham, Graham Hill, Clark, Surtees, Hulme

1969 Canada
1969 USA
1970 South Africa
1970 Spain
1970 Monaco
1970 Great Britain
1970 Germany
1970 Canada
1970 USA
1970 Mexico
Jack Brabham, Graham Hill, Surtees, Hulme, Stewart

1985 Australia
Lauda, Jones, Piquet, Rosberg and Prost
Quote from DeadWolfBones :http://blog.craftzine.com/arch ... /02/shoebox_race_car.html

Oh so USF1 finished their car?

Quote from Intrepid :With experienced drivers this wouldn't be so bad but with F1 rookies it is irresponsible to turn up with absolutely zero testing. Even club racers wouldn't dare to do this.

You're going to have only 3 hours testing on Friday and about 20 or so cars on the track at the same time. It's going to be hectic, bordering on dangerous. Even Schumacher felt the need to get some GP2 testing under his belt.

Jaime did well in Hungary but that was with an ordinary well established team and reliable tested car.

Yeah...it'll be interesting to see I'll have to admit

Formula One Season 2010
(1980 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG