The online racing simulator
Put a trace on your server to view if page is called
Like echo in your script PHP who receive call. Debug trace
Quote from Gai-Luron :Like echo in your script PHP who receive call. Debug trace

ok it did nothing... my logs say: 2/15/2010 3:1 3:54 PM -> Error on web command
when i use getLapperVar( "HostName" ) on start up it stays blank... is there a way to fix this?
MaxSessionLaps
Hi, in version 5.714 I use the "MaxSessionLaps": if a driver has reached the limit and keep on driving the lapper records his laptimes.

In the last version, the behaviour is the same?

Now I send the player to spectate immediately. Is there a way to let him complete the lap to go to the pits?

Is it possible to define the minimum number of players on the server for run the "MaxSessionLaps" function?

Another question: how can I make the Lapper start with all notifications about pb and splits turned off?

Thanks for help
Quote from lysergic :Hi, how can I make the Lapper start with all notifications about pb and splits turned off?

I think you might mean the Event OnConnect() section?

Quote :
openPrivButton( "pos",25,80,150,10,8,-1,0,"^7Your actual friendly Position (all visitors) : ^7" . $Posabs
. "&^2Your actual League prequalify Position : " . $Posqual . " ^6Estimate Pool : " . $Groupqual
. "&Don't use swearwords on this server"
. "&respect other player"
. "&otherwise you can be banned " );

You could change to something like

Quote :
openPrivButton( "pos",25,80,150,10,8,-1,0,"lysergic bids you^7WELCOME"
. "&Don't use swearwords on this server."
. "&Please respect other players"
. "&otherwise you may be banned ");

Quote from sinanju :I think you might mean the Event OnConnect() section?

No sorry, bad english. I meant that I don't want pb and splits messages to be displayed by default while racing.
Quote from lysergic :No sorry, bad english. I meant that I don't want pb and splits messages to be displayed by default while racing.

PBs and splits are displayed in the Pitboard.lpr file, so if you comment out the includes for pitboard.lpr & pitwindow_gui.lpr in the addonsused.lpr file, then that will remove them.
Your Lapper is probably set to

###################################
#Splitting (compare player split to best player split)#
###################################
$ShowSplitPB = true; # Set to false if you don't want to see messages about splits

Change true to false.
Quote from Krayy :PBs and splits are displayed in the Pitboard.lpr file, so if you comment out the includes for pitboard.lpr & pitwindow_gui.lpr in the addonsused.lpr file, then that will remove them.

Not sure if v5.714 had a pitboard.
Quote from lysergic :Hi, in version 5.714 I use the "MaxSessionLaps": if a driver has reached the limit and keep on driving the lapper records his laptimes.

In the last version, the behaviour is the same?

Now I send the player to spectate immediately. Is there a way to let him complete the lap to go to the pits?

Haven't tried it, but maybe something like

Quote :
$MaxSessionLaps = 3;
Event OnMaxSessionLaps()
IF
$SessLaps==2
THEN
privMsg( "Max session laps reacheds - please pit or be spectated" );
IF
$SessLaps>2
THEN
cmdLFS( "/spec " . $Nickname );
ENDIF
ENDIF
EndEvent

Where $MaxSessionLaps is set 1 more than you want.
Quote from lysergic :Hi, in version 5.714 I use the "MaxSessionLaps":
Is it possible to define the minimum number of players on the server for run the "MaxSessionLaps" function?

Quote :Event OnMaxSessionLaps()
IF $Players>=6 # if 6 or more players
THEN
privMsg( "Max session laps reached" );
ENDIF
EndEvent

Maybe?

But players need to be on track for this to work
@sinanju: i'll try it.

thankyou
hello

in the default addonused.lpr there is mention to listenvent.lpr. But I do not see it in the archive.

What is it for?

Thx.
Solved

Take 'b' release, the 6 ( 64bit version ), or if you want to continue with 9.2.6, take only litenvent.lpr in this archive

I reinstall all my computer after a crash, i hope that release is not corrupted

Gai-Luron
Quote from Fire_optikz001 :when i use getLapperVar( "HostName" ) on start up it stays blank... is there a way to fix this? soon as i use it some where else it works right :/

Quote from Gai-Luron :Solved

Take 'b' release, the 6 ( 64bit version ), or if you want to continue with 9.2.6, take only litenvent.lpr in this archive

Gai-Luron

did you fix this in B?
Quote from Gai-Luron :...

I haven't reinstall dev visual studio
Work here, do you have strange car in your hostname
Quote from Gai-Luron :Work here, do you have strange car in your hostname

well i have a global var ($HostName) it does not work on start but soon as some other thing calls Getlappervar( "hostname") $hostname works fine
i need help in my Lpr i have

<?php 
$status 
http("http://t3charmy.tk/LFSLapper-Cruise/test.php");

SWITCH( 
$status )
                            CASE 
"0":
WriteLine"insim is EXPIRED" );
                            BREAK;
                            CASE 
"1":
WriteLine"insim EXPIRES Today" );
                            BREAK;
                            CASE 
"2":
WriteLine"insim is not EXPIRED" );
                            BREAK;
                            DEFAULT:
WriteLine"ERROR" );                              
                            BREAK;
ENDSWITCH
?>

and on my website i have

<?php 

$date 
"07/03";
$u_date strtotime ($date);

if (
$u_date == strtotime(date("d/m")) )
{ Print 
"1"; }
else
if (
$u_date strtotime(date("d/m")) )
{ Print 
"0"; }
else
{ Print 
"2"; }    

?>

i get the Error

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
3/6/2010 5:08:55 PM

Lapper Instance 95.211.128.30/60275 abort!

Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
mscorlib
at System.Collections.ArrayList.get_Item(Int32 index)
at GLScript.GLApp.retrieveEvalVar(String funcName, TokenParse tkparse, TokenBuffer currTokenBuffer, SetOfVars GVAR, SetOfVars LVAR, Boolean breakFunc, Char& breakCar) in D:\Dev\DevInsim\lapper\LFSLapper\LFSLapper\src\GLScript\GLScript.cs:line 1037
at GLScript.GLApp.privExecuteTokensPart(Int32 level, String funcName, SetOfVars GCAR, SetOfVars LVAR, Boolean breakable, Boolean inSwitchCase, Int32 start, Int32 end) in D:\Dev\DevInsim\lapper\LFSLapper\LFSLapper\src\GLScript\GLScript.cs:line 258
at GLScript.GLApp.privExecuteFunction(String funcName, String[] argsVals) in D:\Dev\DevInsim\lapper\LFSLapper\LFSLapper\src\GLScript\GLScript.cs:line 177
at GLScript.GLApp.executeFunction(String funcName, String[] argsVals) in D:\Dev\DevInsim\lapper\LFSLapper\LFSLapper\src\GLScript\GLScript.cs:line 141
at Configurator.lexConfigurator.executeFunction(String funcName, infoPlayer pcurrInfoPlayer, String[] par) in D:\Dev\DevInsim\lapper\LFSLapper\LFSLapper\src\cfgParser\readCfg.cs:line 354
at LFSLapper.LFSClient.Loop(Connect insimConnection) in D:\Dev\DevInsim\lapper\LFSLapper\LFSLapper\src\LFSClient\loop.cs:line 975
at LFSLapper.LFSClient.doloop() in D:\Dev\DevInsim\lapper\LFSLapper\LFSLapper\src\LFSClient\lfsclient.cs:line 556
at LapperInstances.LapperInstance.doConnection() in D:\Dev\DevInsim\lapper\LFSLapper\LFSLapper\src\LFSInstances\LapperInstance.cs:line 247
System.Object get_Item(Int32)
Closing Instance...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

my version is 6.000

what is wrong
Okay...firstly, the http Lapper command doesn't actually make an http call and return a value, so you cannot use it in the way that you are doing.

The reason it doesn't is because it basically queues the web request and processes it in order, i.e. if someone else has sent a web request, yours will process after it and so forth, so the web request is not real time.

Also, the data that is returned by the web request is Queued in your player GL command queue, so the return form the web request should actually be a valid Lapper script command. Try something like this:

<?php 
$status 

Sub ShowStatus($status)
SWITCH( 
$status )
                            CASE 
"0":
                            BREAK;
                            CASE 
"1":
                            BREAK;
                            CASE 
"2":
                            BREAK;
                            DEFAULT:
WriteLine"ERROR" );                              
                            BREAK;
ENDSWITCH  
EndSub
?>

Web page should be something like this:

<?php 

$date 
"07/03";

if (
{ Print 
"1"; }
else
if (
{ Print 
"ShowStatus(0);"; }
else
{ Print 
"ShowStatus(2);"; }    

?>

Quote from Krayy :Okay...firstly, the http Lapper command doesn't actually make an http call and return a value, so you cannot use it in the way that you are doing.

The reason it doesn't is because it basically queues the web request and processes it in order, i.e. if someone else has sent a web request, yours will process after it and so forth, so the web request is not real time.

Also, the data that is returned by the web request is Queued in your player GL command queue, so the return form the web request should actually be a valid Lapper script command. Try something like this:

<?php 
$status 

Sub ShowStatus($status)
SWITCH( 
$status )
                            CASE 
"0":
                            BREAK;
                            CASE 
"1":
                            BREAK;
                            CASE 
"2":
                            BREAK;
                            DEFAULT:
WriteLine"ERROR" );                              
                            BREAK;
ENDSWITCH  
EndSub
?>

Web page should be something like this:

<?php 

$date 
"07/03";

if (
{ Print 
"1"; }
else
if (
{ Print 
"ShowStatus(0);"; }
else
{ Print 
"ShowStatus(2);"; }    

?>

D: why didnt i think of that :/
Hi, I'm sorry to ask again for your help, but I cannot make "autorestart" function working well.

My need is to have 30 minutes of qual, and then 30 or 60 minutes of races with autorestart 120 seconds after the end of each race.

But if I set autorestart = 120 every session (qual and race) restart every 120 seconds!!

Any help?
This thread is closed

Config help
(1112 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG