The online racing simulator
You know you're an LFS Fanatic when you miss the old S1 Blackwood GP chicane bug.
Quote from dmwright :
Taking racing lines in the local supermarket

I Sooooo do that with a shopping cart
When:

1. You ruin your brakes on a down hill track and wonder why brake torque is automaticly changed.

2. You get confused seeing a 4-way damper.

3. You search the pit madly for gear sets of your factory stock car. When someone get you a adjustable gearbox/diff set you get mad again because there's only 7 gear ratios available instead of 7001.

4. You try to adjust rear camber/toe of a Punto but don't know what to do with the trailing arm.
You know your an lfs fanatic when you wonder why your real cars license plate dosen't read "SexyMama"
You know you are a LFS fanatic when you are still here
I don't know why, when or how, I just know.
You know you are an LFS fanatic when, you drive in streets you know well, and think 'how well would an xrt handle this road'
You know you are an LFS fanatic when, you havent done anything artistic except make skins, edit videos, and craft setups.
You know you are an LFS fanatic when, you think of what you have learned using LFS just to feel less guilty about playing so much.
Also...
You know you are an LFS fannatic when you come back from a vacation and the first thing you plan to do is get a scratchcard from Dave. (guilty )
EDIT: you know you are an LFS fannatic when you are asked what your hobies are and the first thing that comes to mind is LFS
Sorry by the offtopic...but...

Madcat360 and logitekg25,

Interesting sygnatures....
lynce that is probably going to stay my signature for a very long time, i have to thank him some way, if it wasnt for him, i would still be demo, as my parents are stingy about the internet and putting money on it

o/t

you know you are an LFS fannatic when you cant so any tuning in anything but with the sliders in the lfs menu
#87 - MR_B
You know you are an LFS fanatic when, you still visit the forums, even though you know nothing has changed.
Quote from MR_B :You know you are an LFS fanatic when, you still visit the forums, even though you know nothing has changed.

also when you have to wait days/weeks for a half decent post to quote.
#89 - VoiD
Quote from dadge :also when you have to wait days/weeks for a half decent thread to read.

Quote from logitekg25 :lynce that is probably going to stay my signature for a very long time, i have to thank him some way, if it wasnt for him, i would still be demo, as my parents are stingy about the internet and putting money on it

Yeah, I understand your parents. I have a stepson.

He is a nice guy (The Very End).
...and so is your stepson

he is half the forum joy

You know you are an LFS fannatic when checking your subscribed threads on the forum seems like homework.
you know your an lfs fanatic when you press your ptt button when talking to the person you usually talk to on ts, except they are actually sitting right behind you

have actually done that more times than i like to admit
voice activation ftw.
or massive fail if you forget lol
When the VWS is 14 months late and you don't hear anything else from the devs
one of our members is always forgetting to unmute his mic. he talkd for a good 35mins last night without noticing. isn't that right franky?
lol for some reason it dont suprise me it was franky, but i cant say too much, do the same thing quite often but not for as long as 35 min
You are a LFS fanatic when you try to push T whilst speaking to a friend on MSN.
Quote from rockclan :You are a LFS fanatic when you try to push T whilst speaking to a friend on MSN.

+1

You are an LFS fanatic when you press the key "F1" in MSN to print "" and you open the help

(happened only a couple of times, but stopping my finger in the last moment is something I do often haha)
Dont have to be a fanatic for that but not bad:P (The TS thing)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG