The online racing simulator
Quote from Chrisuu01 :When your on the official forum and get more then 2,000 posts

make it 3,000 in a year
Show off
Quote from G!NhO :make it 3,000 in a year

No that's having no life.............
Then again, if we talk about no-life, we could mention a lot of people on this forum. Even might mention a certain person with like 100 000+ laps on one track :scared:
Quote from The Very End :Then again, if we talk about no-life, we could mention a lot of people on this forum. Even might mention a certain person with like 100 000+ laps on one track :scared:

We are al lifeless but ghino tips the scale
Quote from Chrisuu01 :We are al lifeless but ghino tips the scale

If i am dead why am i here then?
Quote from G!NhO :If i have no life why am i here then?

Becaus this is called a virtual life
Actually, when you start dreaming about LFS you know you have played too much. I have had these weird dreams, like the lazer tanks and such, and someone tells me my immagination + LFS ain't a good combo
Quote from The Very End :Actually, when you start dreaming about LFS you know you have played too much. I have had these weird dreams, like the lazer tanks and such, and someone tells me my immagination + LFS ain't a good combo

You are a sad git, TVE. Don't let anyone tell you different.
Quote from D_Thrasher :...when you're walking around town, and you subconsciously take the "racing line" around each corner.

Or maybe that's just me...

you are not the onlyone ... i do that everyday in my road bike ( tour de france alike ... but not a 7grand bike ) while goin to school and coming from it.

You are an LFS fanatic when you are in the passenger seat and you are daydreaming that you are driving an LX6 around your town
You know you're a real LFS fanatic when you dont start topics called 'You knw you're a real LFS fanatic when...'
Quote from Riders Motion :You know you're a real LFS fanatic when you dont start topics called 'You knw you're a real LFS fanatic when...'

Yes. They should be "You know you're a real LFS fanatic when..." heh heh sorry
Quote from S14 DRIFT :You are a sad git, TVE. Don't let anyone tell you different.

Haha, yeah I'm specially yay!
Quote from james12s :
you know your an lfs fanatic when every other racing game is crap and because it is not as good as lfs you dont play it

same here
You know youre an lfs fanatic when you get detention for being on lfsworld in lessons. again.
Quote from adamr123 :You know youre an lfs fanatic when you get detention for being on lfsworld in lessons. again.

Haha

Now thats an amazing reason to get a detention
Been there done that.... I have been on computer while getting a grade for work...The professor shuted down my comp and i got a D
You know you're a LFS fanatic when you reply to this thread telling the OP'er there is another thread like this.
You know you're a LFS fanatic when you get pull over by the cops for speeding and he shows you the picture of the speed camera, and you say: "That's because i was lagging officer."

You know you're a LFS fanatic when you start creating lfs videos....in your sleep.

You know you're a LFS fanatic when you dont have any other sims or games in your computer besides lfs.

You know you're a LFS fanatic when you get really pissed when someone calls LFS, need for speed.

You know you're a LFS fanatic when you see a beautifull girl, and start thinking that lfs should have pit babes.

You know you're a LFS fanatic when you really start wondering how your real car would look with your lfs skin.

Cheers...
After years of waiting, you happily reinstall LFS when a patch comes along and brings new cockpits, finished tracks, better damage modeling, tyre physics and aero modelling and go online grinning like an idiot.
Quote from FOX 1977 :

You know you're a LFS fanatic when you really start wondering how your real car would look with your lfs skin.

Been there done that, got the photoshop to prove it!
You know you are an lfs fanatic when your ultimate dream in life is to one day own a 1986 Mitsubishi Starion.
http://images.sportcompactcarw ... rion+right_front_view.jpg *drools*

PS
When GTA:VC first came out I couldn't stop playing it. I would always run over any pedestrians I would see in the game. So one time my dad was driving me somewhere when these two people start crossing the street right, and I point them and go "there, get them!" He stared at me confused for about 30 seconds. lol

Nowadays every time I shift aggressively for a few minutes I wish I could press F9 and see the clutch temp.

Btw, my apologies to the OP for getting a little off topic.
wow that mitsubishi looks like XRG XD gotta get one and turn it into XRT
You know your a LFS fanatic when you drive so long that tires pop and you have not lock braked or drifted
...when you feel physical pain if someone rams you ingame.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG