The online racing simulator
Quote from Minimaxman :tWhen I speak on MSN like this. tThis is how I can tell I'm a LFS fanatic. tGets annoying after a while. tEspecially for the people you're talking too.

hahaha !

I do that all the time.
The guys in iRacing may think I`m crazy

But when you see others do the same thing, then you know you have met a Lfs mate !
when.... you have a time machine that takes you back to when it was first released.
OK
I have a good one :

"I drive iRacing now, but I dream about Lfs"
you know you're an LFS fanatic when you try to look left and right in 1nsane with the wheel buttons instead of the mouse. (gee is there a way up this mountain?)

you know you're an LFS fanatic when you tell people at work "it's not a game, it's a simulation"
you know you're a lfs fanatic,when you adjust the camber on your real car for the way to work and home again

you know you're a lfs fanatic,when you write UF1000 on your mini cooper
Quote from FOX 1977 :You know you're a LFS fanatic when you get pull over by the cops for speeding and he shows you the picture of the speed camera, and you say: "That's because i was lagging officer."

very good one
#59 - 5haz
You know you're an LFS fanatic when you actually race in LFS every so often instead of bitching about it on the forum.
Your wife and children give You LFS-socks for every birthday and christmass...

You know you're an LFS fanatic when you come to a set of roadworks and spy some red and white barriers. You start sweating profusely, you slow down to 3 MPH and creep past them, using every fiber of your body trying not to hit them.
You know you're an LFS fanatic when you hit some cones standing on the road and then just leave them without bothering to put them again in their original place, being sure that they are gonna stand up automatically
No kidding. When I drive a real car, sometimes, my thumb tries to reach for the arrow button I'm used to on my DFP in order to look over my shoulder.

I really did this quite a few times. Luckily nobody noticed. Now THAT would be embarrassing.
You know you're an LFS fanatic when you think you're bored of LFS, then you play it and realise you were actually bored because you were not playing LFS enough.
You know your an LFS fanatic when you are playing a different racing game to break from LFS and you start thinking, Why doesn't this feel as good as LFS?"
You know your a LFS fanatic when your off work sick, reading the forums, quoting posts for an updated signiture.
You know you're an LFS fanatic when you start making ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD.

You know you're an LFS fanatic when you're posting into 'You know you're an LFS fanatic when...' thread.
Quote from Mysho :You know you're an LFS fanatic when you're posting into 'You know you're an LFS fanatic when...' thread.

I smell a combo
You know you're an LFS fanatic when you're posting a post 'You know you're an LFS fanatic when you're posting into 'You know you're an LFS fanatic when...' thread' into 'You know you're an LFS fanatic when...' thread.

Quote from dmwright :Taking racing lines in the local supermarket

So true

And my one: You know you're an LFS fanatic when you're trying to reduce force feedback on the steering wheel of your car.
#71 - STF
Quote from Flame CZE :You know you're an LFS fanatic when you're posting a post 'You know you're an LFS fanatic when you're posting into 'You know you're an LFS fanatic when...' thread' into 'You know you're an LFS fanatic when...' thread.

You know you're and LFS fanatic when you walk through busy shopping centers like it's the start of a 38 car mixed class race and you got stuck at the back behind the slower cars.
You know you're an LFS fanatic when you remember bumpdraft while overtaking pedestrians on streets
You know you're an LFS fanatic when You are in toilet and You notice that too much feces slows Your laptimes in LFS
Feces may not add weight, but the discomfort is very distracting.

You know you're an LFS Fanatic when 20ft² (5.9m²) of your house is dedicated to sim racing, and all you play is LFS.

You know your a LFS Fanatic when...
(177 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG