The online racing simulator
You know your a LFS Fanatic when...
I thought it'd be a good thread to see what you could think up for "you know your a lfs Fanatic when"

I wrote a few up which are reasons other people have told me I was a LFS fanatic

You know your a LFS Fanatic when:

- You have just finished a 24 hour endurance race and you say "Lets do that again"

- 5am in the morning is more than a reasonable time to sleep (after Lfsing )

- 48 Slots for uploaded skins on LFS World is not quite enough

- Your lfs forum count is so high that it starts counting backwards
Don't worry mate, it can happend the best of us
You know your a LFS Fanatic when:

1.When i go rip the drivers seat out of my second car just to make a racing seat for my LFS :woohoo:
Quote :- 5am in the morning is more than a reasonable time to sleep (after Lfsing )

That sounds like me!! Roflao
Attached images
15-11-08_1615.jpg
u know that you are a LFS fanatic when u say '' ooh shoot .... i forgot to have a wee in my seat ... like real racedrivers drivers do ! ''
You know your a LFS Fanatic when...

you spent upwards of $500 on a g25, a racing chair and a s2 account, having only played lfs a small handful of times, on single player, on a keyboard.
Quote from bunder9999 :You know your a LFS Fanatic when...

you spent upwards of $500 on a g25, a racing chair and a s2 account, having only played lfs a small handful of times, on single player, on a keyboard.

how come your join date says june 2008????
because it does.
meh.... ( i sniff something bad .... xD )

you are a LFS fanatic when you suspect your best friend of being an LFS Beta tester
...I jump out of my normal car...run to my room...fetch my 3-point cap...switch on the LED's...jump back in normal car....and wife ask if you are a mobile xmas tree....

edd
You know you've played LFS too much if you find yourself karting on a track you have never raced on before and try to press '4' to see the racing line!
tWhen I speak on MSN like this. tThis is how I can tell I'm a LFS fanatic. tGets annoying after a while. tEspecially for the people you're talking too.
lol i do that too but for me its even worse and my school is dont using online confrencing software(its hard to explain, ill have a go one time but you can see about it at http://www.accipio-learning.com/index.php ) and i always type t before everything in the message centre

you know when your an lfs fanatic when you start playing in the 15 min breaks between lessons

you know your an lfs fanatic when every other racing game is crap and because it is not as good as lfs you dont play it

(i know they are awful but i couldnt think of any better ones)

edit: another lesson one

you know your an lfs fanatic when you go to press your hi bind button when you enter the class (did it today, i was tired)
Quote from Minimaxman :tWhen I speak on MSN like this. tThis is how I can tell I'm a LFS fanatic. tGets annoying after a while. tEspecially for the people you're talking too.

very true i have done that before.

You know you a LFS Fanatic when your bored and can't play LFS so you go the LFS Forums.
You know you a LFS Fanatic when you have the lfsforums as you homepage.
You know you a LFS Fanatic when you are getting a mac and your old PC will only be used for LFS

P.S. its true i'm getting a MBP and my PC will only be used for LFS.
I did a search for LFS fanatic but couldn't find anything LOL

Great answers though lol

Heres one I thought of just before

You know your a LFS fanatic when your driving in real life and your trying to reach over the dash to type a message to the driver in front of you. Hasn't happened yet but it will happen
You're an LFS fanatic when you find yourself insisting all demo racers you come by should buy an s2 license
When your eating and driving,

Taking racing lines in the local supermarket

Having a break and working on your setup

and having 'visions' on the main road.. Oh it's an XRT

And playing on LFS at New year's day at 12 in the morning.

Although none of these I do!

Just thought I'd add to it abit
You know you a LFS Fanatic when you post in the "You know you a LFS Fanatic when you" thread!
...when you're walking around town, and you subconsciously take the "racing line" around each corner.

Or maybe that's just me...
Well I wanted to look through right door window and I was trying to press buttons on my wheel, well there wasn't any, except horn... (in real car ofcourse)
When your on the official forum and get more then 2,000 posts
When you see "BLUE FLAG" "BLUE FLAG" spammed in your rear vision mirror...
Quote from Minimaxman :tWhen I speak on MSN like this. tThis is how I can tell I'm a LFS fanatic. tGets annoying after a while. tEspecially for the people you're talking too.

I'm always doing that. I also do it when i am posting, so i end up going back and deleting the T from the beginning of each sentence. Luckily i haven't actually posted with all the T's still in.... Yet.
Quote from danthebangerboy :I'm always doing that. I also do it when i am posting, so i end up going back and deleting the T from the beginning of each sentence. Luckily i haven't actually posted with all the T's still in.... Yet.

At least on this forum, everybody would understand it.
...when someone tells you he plays S2 with a crack for two years now, and you feel the urge to punch him (guilty, and that guy is a semipro racedriver btw...)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG