The online racing simulator
Last Lap Motorsports Signings and News
(345 posts, closed, started )
Quote from wild :Cough at the bit in bold .. I think Boothy was meaning that it may not lag that much for you in America but for us Europeans we will have major lag.

I was on the server last night and didnt expect any lagg.. but then it was only me and another person on... dont know how it is whit many more people on :P But so far it looks good and i live quite far away from brazil :P

As they say: "dont sell the skin before the bear is shot."
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Bmxtwins
hello, my acoount is villu, im sorry about that i didnt play meaby 2 months, because my shoulder was broken, so i only ask im still LLM rec/member? :/
Yes you are welcome back, as is Hugo who had lost net and just resurfaced
Where does the hate for americans come from...

Scots are pretty strange because they eat a sheep stomach with stuff in it.
They're just jealous that we invented the first car
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Bmxtwins
Quote from G!NhO :First mass produced car maybe?

lol gino!

I know this better that you. It was the first car working whit combustion engine (am i right)
Quote from G!NhO :First mass produced car maybe?

yep ford was first to MASS PRODUCE cars.
Quote from manneF1 :lol gino!

I know this better that you. It was the first car working whit combustion engine (am i right)

Ehhh no, The ford Model-T was the first mass produced car.

This Benz from 1886 was the first car with a internal combustion engine.
Quote from G!NhO :Ehhh no, The ford Model-T was the first mass produced car.

This Benz from 1886 was the first car with a internal combustion engine.

I want this in LFS
Quote from G!NhO :

Scots are pretty strange because they eat a sheep stomach with stuff in it.

and i thought we all do....
Ok stop off topic please
LLM finishes 3rd in Team Points in the Speedsims FOX on the Run Series, MaukaZ finished 3rd in overall points tied in points with 2nd place finisher.
http://speedsims.net/fox/
Great Job Markus
Roster Update

Nathan246 has joined [LLM] as a full time member

motors20 has been dropped from his trial membership
Final Points for fox series have been released!

thanks to speedsims for the series!
Congratulions to your overall good finish in the FOX Challenge. See you guys in the next championschip
Yep, grats to MaukaZ for his 3rd place, was a great championship
Quote from LRB_Aly :Congratulions to your overall good finish in the FOX Challenge. See you guys in the next championschip

grats to you for winning and you to yann for 2nd
On a sad note,

MaukaZ is leaving [LLM] on a pursuit to be more involved in drifting. He was on the team for around 10 months and was a very dedicated member. We hope that he finds a good home in the drift world (but hopefully returns to racing :P) I will update the site and thread when I have ample time.
Hugely sad news... i didnt want Markus to move to drifting, Its a shame he couldnt try to balance his drifting and his racing (rather like mike saidl does) Bad luck LLM, sure things will stay good though

Oscar.
Good luck to you Markus
Well the GT3 touring series is under way guys.... [LLM]s let me know if you want in.
This thread is closed

Last Lap Motorsports Signings and News
(345 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG