The online racing simulator
Last Lap Motorsports Signings and News
(345 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Pablo Donoso :Sorry, had a loss in the family recently =[ - but ill whip it up asap kk bro. =]

realy sorry to hear that man take care.

Also, LLM Drivers theres a few series well be enterin soon (GTAL) and another one for FOX if any of you wanna race FOX send me a PM same with GTAL except also send one to bmx
Hey Team this thought I let you all knwo that Team-Less is up and is going to host two events on in January and the other on Febuary of 2010. If you interested in joining the events feel free to visit www.team-less-forums.tk and register then got to the section for Ladders and Tournaments and post in teh topics for teh two events as well as the Ladder Section. As soon as I can I will be updating this post with more infomation.
LLM-DD Dragonz skins
ty mustang, Ill be ok, It's just weird that I've had a lot of bad luck lately, but thank god I am a "glass half full kinda guy. =] Ok the other skin still didn't come out quite the way I wanted, so I just made this one with the green helmet to match. =]

LLM_DRAGONZ DD Drift Division skins with helmet

XRR 1024

FXR 1024

FZR 1024
likes the green one great work
lawlz
Thanks bro! although that was done in only a short time. =] lol Im kinda pissed that I had to partition my comp again, and I have to unlock LFS yet agaaaaaainnnn xD gosh I hate my Dell.... I'd have more fun playing LFS on a damn McDonalds cash register! lawlz. =]

As I make each car though, it is really good practice and gives me really good ideas for the next ones I make. =]
-
(Mustangman759) DELETED by Mustangman759
here the new IP and Port for our own Ventrilo server.

IP Address: 209.247.83.97 Port: 4349

I would like to thank Bell for helping us out by getting the server for us. other wise we have to wait untill Monday.
Now testing new members. Please PM me for a testing date!
I hope you don't mind BMX but due to my clan has added LFS to the list of official games we play they have put me incharge of putting a team togather. if this does not bother you for me to be in your team and run a LFs team for my clan then I will stay other wise I will leave and still leave the Ventrilo for [LLM] to use. its this I'm not leave my *=SAS=* clan.
That is fine please PM me in the future.
-----------------------Recruitment Announcement------------------------------
LLM Now offering TRIAL spots to people who are looking to get a taste of the team.
Server hosted by Lightning Hosting and it has Airio tracker thnx guys.

[LLM]Fox Racing
-----------ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR THE MONTH-------------

- This Friday there will be Open Tryouts for the team, everyone is welcome, team, people looking to be in the team, people who aren't.
- Server will be [LLM]Fox Racing
- It will not be FOX only.
- Track will rotate
- Probably will be at around 16 UTC (3PM est ish)

- IF YOUR INTERESTED IN JOINING BUT CAN'T MAKE THE OPEN TRYOUTS PM ME AND WE CAN SET A PRIVATE TESTING SESSION UP

Driver Signings
- Hugo2002 joins [LLM]!
Hugo is from Germany and is a safety inspector of the race cars at Nurburgring. He is a decent drivers and races on our FOX server quite often and should make a good addition to the crew with some training on his race line!
- Villu joins [LLM]!
Villu is a fast driver that has just recently joined [LLM], he can be driving mostly the FOX car. He is a fast driver with the FOX anywheres and has hit low 1:01's at AS2 about .7 of a second off the WR.

Drivers Leaving
- Dj John has left [LLM] after being inactive for a while.
- Bell and Ghostrider have been asked to leave.

More announcements to come. Updates will come also.
-
=]
lol due to skins being posted all over the place, I made a zip of all the good skins I think are worthy of being put into the first vol of many to come, many Im sure you don't have yet as I only uploaded to LFS World, but only shared a few of them, till now. =]

F2OOO Master Combo Skin Pack Vol 1

Car Listing included in zip =]

Ghostrider and bell are TEMPORARILY suspended until he stops making himself look like a fool.
temporary server until main server's JOOS error is fixed:

[LLM]Fox Racing 2
http://www.filefront.com/14925087/speedsims%20As2.mpr
SS FOX series round one at AS club
Oscar hardwick from 4Stroke ahd the pole over Core's O'Keefe. Okeefe took the lead quickly then Oscar TOd while in 2nd
My race was starting from 15th out of 18 and finishing 9th below my teamate MaukaZ who started 5th and bmxtwins started 13th and finished 15th(?) FAIL! \
clean race
Server now running again [LLM]Fox Racing
Mustang you might want to change your Vent link to this Vent link being the IP for LLM's Ventrilo server has changed.
-
For the best of [LLM] and our self Bell and I are leaving [LLM] We hope them the best and [LLM] members will always have a Ventrilo server to use for voice if they wish to use it. We are going to go what we like to call Team-Less for a while and constrate our time on [tL] and our gaming clan *=SAS=* Stars and Stripes *=SAS=*

PS. New Ventrilo Server IP Address: 8.3.5.149 and Port: 4634
[LLM] has opened a paintshop. http://llmpaintshop.freephpnuke.org/

Any [LLM]'s who would like to be a painter please contact me, or if you have any skins you'd like to share email/send them to be so I can upload them for you... please register up guys. Also if I feel its fit I'll add certain painters to the admin staff so they can upload the paints themselves.
This weeks announcements
------------------------------
Drivers who have left [LLM]
Ghostrider and Bell
Driver Signings:

[LLM] Now has two trial members.

The 1st of the trial members is [LLMt]tibone. He is a new guy around here and we are hoping he can be trained to get up to speed.

The 2nd of the trial members is [LLMt]OlaDonk aka Buzzn. We are well aware of the GTAL incident he was involved in. I am giving him a shot anyways and I trust his judgment. He says he did not have much to do with that incident and we hope he will prove worthy of our trust.

Other news:
We opened a paintshop at http://www.llmpaintshop.freephpnuke.org
welcome trial members i hope you enjoy trial period and that we get to know each other well and can join us for a while
-
(whoknew) DELETED by the_angry_angel
#49 - CSF
Who knew this would happen eh.
-
(whoknew) DELETED by the_angry_angel
he is only trial so were only giving him a shot doesnt mean we will take him or tibone...
This thread is closed

Last Lap Motorsports Signings and News
(345 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG