The online racing simulator
Last Lap Motorsports Signings and News
(345 posts, closed, started )
dat so true sean
BMX would you like the domain:

www.lastlapmotorsports.info ??

If so please PM me and I will give this to you.
So that you can take the info and shut my site down

If a mod feels it necessary lock this thread. I just post news here, I don't need arguments.
Are you guys just trying to get more posts so you could reach another k?

This is so silly
infact, cruise is bloody awful, so many noobs who think they can drive + are fast get in my freakin way all the god damn time! ive had it!
Quote from xtraction :infact, cruise is bloody awful, so many noobs who think they can drive + are fast get in my freakin way all the god damn time! ive had it!

Then you should never get a drivers license and drive on the UK public roads then.
Rockclan and I will stop this flame war, we had a disagreement (obviously) and regret our stupidity..
FFS you guys can't even argue properly! Your supposed to get nasty, not offer each other domain's! FAIL
A domain that isn't even registered lol. If you love him so much just send him the money.
www.lastlapmotorsports.com has been registered, and is waiting to be activated.

[email protected] is arranged and forwarded to BMXTwins his e-mail address.

Himself he doesn't know it yet that I've done this, so I wonder how happy he is when he reads this!

Edit:

Bmxtwins, you may consider that [LLM] has just got it's first sponsor. :P I don't need to be named anywhere or something, I'm happy to do this for another team.

When I look at the stuff Last Lap Motorsports is doing, this is actually great.

You are organising a lot of leagues, which are pretty succesful.

The fact is that some folks don't like your team. This is because of your history on the LFS Forums. Same happened to me and my team.
Friendly move there indeed
Quote from Hahmo :Friendly move there indeed

Sorry for the off topic, but nice way to celebrate post number 666.
:vomit:
Wow! Speeshless :P
lol pearcy , nice gesture indeed !
Quote from rockclan :Sorry for the off topic, but nice way to celebrate post number 666.

meh..
#243 - AMB
Quote from Hahmo :meh..

Sorry for the off topic, but nice way to celebrate post number 667.
WTF!

I want my money back, this was supposed to end in tears, not like this. :sadbanana:
Guys please stop spamming the thread of the team that I am sponsoring.

On topic:

Bmxtwins...

If LLM will still excists next year, I will pay for the domain again.
Signings and News
August 23, 2010

Today Antti Heimo joins Last Lap Motorsports as a full time member. Antti is a talented driver with both the mouse and the wheel. He is Finnish and due to his good driving and positive attitude members have opted to cut his trial short and promote him to a full time status. He will drive as [LLM]RedBullet

MiniFBM Series
Round 1

After long hours of practice qualifying goes under way. The first LLM car to hit the track for qualifying was Bmxtwins who unfortunately timed out before his near perfect laptime could be scored. Bmxtwins was shuffled to the back of the order but hit a tire on his fast lap and resulted in a 46.3 laptime. RedBullet was up and put in a solid performance at a 46.1 but it was just short of making the cut. Tibone was 3rd up but he had trouble and only managed a 49. Chris Kasch was the final member to take to qualifying but managed to score a 45.89 earning him a spot in the finals.

The 3 remaining LLM cars all competed in the same 15 lap shootout. Bmxtwins and RedBullet were on the front row and going into second corner server lag knocked both cars into the guardrails giving serious damage. Tibone slipped by but soon was victim to another driver. After exiting the pits Bmxtwins worked his way up the pack but then pushing to hard he gains more damage and is forced to pit again. Meanwhile Bullet caught some grass and severely damaged his car, deciding to retire. Bmxtwins also thought it best to retire but Tibone went on to finish 6th.

The sprint and feature race went on however with 1 LLM car in the finals. Chris Kasch finished 9th in the sprint race. Positions 1-9 invert finish order for starting spots for the feature race so LLM's Kasch was sitting on pole. Kasch held a decent spot for quite a while but eventually dropped down and had to take a pitstop resulting in an 11th place finish.
Next time tell tibone to not go on R3/R2 k?

Anyway for the incident between you and RedBullet I guess it was going to happen considering that RedBullet wouldn't give you a spare inch of tarmac Red Bull style
This thread is closed

Last Lap Motorsports Signings and News
(345 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG