Hosted by 500 Servers

http://lastlapmotorsports.com
Thanks Tibone for the webspace.
Thanks Rockclan for the domain name.

Please keep this thread clean!
Thanks,
LLM Management.
- ANNOUNCMENT -

provisional LLM GTAL team announced. (no particular order after me and jakey)

Driver 1 - oscarhardwick (TM)
Driver 2 - jakeyboy (V-TM)
Driver 3 - dan_b23 - TBC
Driver 4 - MaukaZ - TBC
Driver 5 - Bmxtwins - TBC

Our car number is 19 and we will be running in the XRR (confirmed car choice) This is also an opportunity for me to say who will be competeing in the test round which will now most likley be held at FE3!!! So... this leaves me to say who I will be confirming for the pre season test round for LLM, that is Myself, Jake and Dan B. This is only because it is a short race and will not require 4 drivers, also, Mauka and BMX are still laking in overall amounts of practice in the GT2 car. How ever, we will be having a re-shuffle for the 1st round once we are all 100% ready to race...

thank you all for reading,

Oscar.

--
-
(wildfire083) DELETED by wildfire083
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Bmxtwins
-- anouncment --

I am annoucing my departure from LLM, the team has got a future, im just not sure if it is the one that I want... I know that this causes complications, complications I am trying to sort, with which the LLM flag still flies and we can all race together for one last season, I am sorry to leave at this time, but with how things are I cannot prospone what was my obvious departure, I guess that BMX shall want to speak to me about this and I am in contact with GTAL officials to sort any situation that this may cause... this also means that the co-owner position is open again... I hope that someone fills my boots better than I have and that LLM can go places and improve upon its reputation in the near future,

thats all for now.

Oscar.
sorry to cya go m8

On oscars bit i am also leaving the team.
I have grown found of this team trying to run leagues and stuff and we seem to be getting there but i just dont think this team is the right team for me no more.Dont get me wrong we have had our ups and downs on the team but right now i would like to progress in my racing carrer and not to stay at the same leval i have been since i started the team i geuss they shall now be running the league and hope it goes well

Your Old Team Mate Jake
Quote from fwj515 :sorry to cya go m8

On oscars bit i am also leaving the team.
I have grown found of this team trying to run leagues and stuff and we seem to be getting there but i just dont think this team is the right team for me no more.Dont get me wrong we have had our ups and downs on the team but right now i would like to progress in my racing carrer and not to stay at the same leval i have been since i started the team i geuss they shall now be running the league and hope it goes well

Your Old Team Mate Jake

Ups and downs in the two weeks you've been there?
Been there longer then that m8
:P yes... well said pacesetter... and no BMX, the skin had nothing to do with it, the old thread and discussion in the GT series broadcast chat do... I dont want that, neither does anyone else in their right minds.
Chode :ices_rofl
well i did expect jake more than oscar... but w/e im sure youll find a good team oscar and jake. cough*
always love the 2 weakers dont u?
1? why did u 2 leave when you were in GTAL? just doesnt make sence.
yes boothy, i guess it is my place to appologize here :/ but, the chat yesterday was a real eye opener to the posistion anyone is in when racing for LLM at the moment... As you I am sure, will love to state
Quote from fwj515 :Been there longer then that m8

Yeah 2 weeks 1 day bye.

Oscar sad to see you go mate. But I understand u want to be in a better team. Thats ok we only had a few fast guy.
thank you BMX... its sad to leave... but I am doing
BMX i wasnt plaining on staying long soon as my old cruise team mates had come back from hoilday away we were again which was today by a coinsirdence
Sorry to see you go Oscar and I hope to see you on teh track some time.

As for our servers I'm going to have to order some so please bear with me as i try to come up with the funds to get us some LFS servers. My server Box is not good enough to handle LFS like it can handle halo and Halo CE.

EDIT: Well here what i been working on for the XRR tell me what you all think. If you like it and would like one with your number let me know. NOTE: The Skin is for LLM members only.
Attached images
XRR_LLMTeam_Preview.JPG
Dont worry bout it ghost its taken care of

U can use it as a personal skin still
-
(Mustangman759) DELETED by Mustangman759
Quote from oscarhardwick :-- anouncment --

I am annoucing my departure from LLM, the team has got a future, im just not sure if it is the one that I want... I know that this causes complications, complications I am trying to sort, with which the LLM flag still flies and we can all race together for one last season, I am sorry to leave at this time, but with how things are I cannot prospone what was my obvious departure, I guess that BMX shall want to speak to me about this and I am in contact with GTAL officials to sort any situation that this may cause... this also means that the co-owner position is open again... I hope that someone fills my boots better than I have and that LLM can go places and improve upon its reputation in the near future,

thats all for now.

Oscar.

Now thats sad news. Its one of the few in LLM who could make a difference in the team.

Quote from fwj515 :BMX i wasnt plaining on staying long soon as my old cruise team mates had come back from hoilday away we were again which was today by a coinsirdence

I hope you have let them know that before you hooked up with LLM. A very strange move bcus your old team mates went on a holiday ?. You moved to another team for the time being ???. Well that looks pretty inpressive on your carreer stats.
Thanks niels, well, i think that LLM has a future anyway, I know that its reputation took a blow recently, but, It was more down to others abuse rather than LLM itself, and, im only leaving because I want to be in a top class team, something which as yet LLM isnt, thats not to say that i wont help out should LLM want me to as they are all now good friends,

thanks LLM,

Oscar.
Quote from niels1 :Now thats sad news. Its one of the few in LLM who could make a difference in the team.

I hope you have let them know that before you hooked up with LLM. A very strange move bcus your old team mates went on a holiday ?. You moved to another team for the time being ???. Well that looks pretty inpressive on your carreer stats.

Yeah and was just notified by Hansonator that he was banned from 2 other teams also LMAO.
Quote from fwj515 :BMX i wasnt plaining on staying long soon as my old cruise team mates had come back from hoilday away we were again which was today by a coinsirdence

well dont ask to come back, no he didnt tell us that
=]
To all that are departing LLM, I wish you all the best of luck & hopefully we'll meet sometime on the tracks for a bit of friendly competition.

Just remember guys, a team does not make you any better or worse of a driver, it's mainly for status when you really think about it. Regardless of how good another team is, even if they offered me money, I would thank them for the offer & politely decline because I am 100% loyal to LLM, it's members, and the whole principle implied by it's name...

"A race is not won on Lap 1, it is won by who crosses the finish line first. =]"

On another note... Bmx and Mustang, would you guys consider expanding into the Drifting events? We'd totally dominate that scene. I know Mak and I have drifted before... here's an MPR replay I did last night, not my best but if anyone else can pull off a 1,500,000 point drift thats like 4-5 mins long, I would love to battle them.
Attached files
Drift Oval 3.mpr - 332.2 KB - 527 views
Go for it. Like I said we are here to have fun. Cook us up a green flame skin maybe? Hehehe
lol no problem bro =]
lol no problem bro =], lol I been working on a little something something different. It is green, black, and white, has a similar style to the flame theme but isn't flames. It's a digital pattern similar to the matrix movie computer screens crossed with the DOS-Prompt effect. lawl, it's kinda hard to put into words but I'll show you guys when it's done.

I can also make the flames in green, but I wanted to change it up for something a little different and trendy. =]
Thanks, use PM's if you want a quicker response
sup
Sorry, had a loss in the family recently =[ - but ill whip it up asap kk bro. =]
Well I could use some practice but I would be willing to do to some drift battles also I'm thinking now that a friend of mine has me running a Sister site of www.clan-less.com that soon I will be post events that will be held by Team-Less. Team-Less will be for teams looking for drivers and drivers looking for teams. as soon as I'm finshed with the site I will be post a profile of the team on the Team-Less site.
This thread is closed

Last Lap Motorsports Signings and News
(345 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG