The online racing simulator
Last Lap Motorsports Signings and News
(345 posts, closed, started )
Anyhoo... before you sound like a broken record... again, get to training and getting better, you are all doing so well at the moment.
Tibone has joined [LLM] as a full time member!
-
(Mustangman759) DELETED by Mustangman759
-
Quote from Mustangman759 :updated! due to penalty of another LLM driver gets a podium and the other 4th (MaukaZ/Dan_b23 not shure what order it was a drag to the line)
LLM main team is 2nd in total points and 10 spots off of first and mauka is also 5 points off from 1st in Solo points!

Yes i did beat Dan
Two podium places by someones penalty to me. Its sad to hear someone has got penalty but someones badluck is someones good luck !

So now LLM main team is 9 points behind 1st place and i am 4 points behind in drivers chapionship.

Team Pic after Round 3 in Fern Bay Green:
-
Quote from MaukaZ :Yes i did beat Dan
Two podium places by someones penalty to me. Its sad to hear someone has got penalty but someones badluck is someones good luck !

So now LLM main team is 9 points behind 1st place and i am 4 points behind in drivers chapionship.

Team Pic after Round 3 in Fern Bay Green:

I remember when I was faster than you... now I'm like embarrased about how much faster you are
Quote from Mustangman759 :
for the last lap did that spoiler drag or what lol?

It did drag all the way from crash with dan..

-Maukka-
I just want to thank bmx and Mustang for the trust, and that i'll be giving my best to make the team even better.
I knew you guys would do it I so happy!
-
Quote from Mustangman759 :as long as bmx can run consistant we can hunt down foxclub for team points 3 races left we can still do it!
main site for series http://speedsims.net/fox/index.html
mauka whered you get that nice avatar xD

3 races is long time so what ever can happen
And i did make it myself
Well good job Mauka.. lets go for 1st in team points now. Ill just worry about not flipping now..
-
Hello all,

We are pleased to announce that we have taken on a new Trial Member. Kyle Tasker is a driver from Canda who loves racing the GT2 cars. Kyle is a clean driver and we look forward to having him on the team if all works out.
We are also happy to announce that the team is holding 2nd place in the team standings for the SpeedSims Fox series... and one of our drivers, MaukaZ, is holding 2nd in indiviudal standings. We are still developing the team and hope to bring it to a higher level in the days to come. With the new year starting I have made a resolution to myself to quicken up and straighten up some of my drivers. Hopefully this comes true and we can all do well...

Happy New years!
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Bmxtwins
Hansonator Joins LLM
Hey everybody,

There has been some behind the scenes chatter going around in the [LLM] garage recently. We have a new addition to the team, Hansonator69 aka BOZZA. Hans is from Australia and is a good LFS driver. He will make a great addition to the team if all works out. He has the same ethics and attitude that we are looking for and should make a good addition. There will also probably be a couple driver cuts and maybe a new addition in the soon time to come. We at LLM are bringing our team to a new level. We have also introduced the CLUB DRIVERS category. This is for drivers who are more layed back, looking to get better, and are here to have fun while racing. Not that the regular drivers don't have fun

This step involved knocking mustang down to a forum admin and driver. It also entailed making MaukaZ a admin, Maukka is currently in 1st place for the overall standings at the SpeedSims.net fox series. The team is holding 3rd (no thanks to me). At our last race Maukka pulled a solid 4th place finish. Unfortonately I was forced to start in the rear and went from 20th- 7th in around 2 laps. Upon passing Y.Laprovette I exited the downhill turn at Aston Cadet a bit wide and just skimmed the grass causing me to spin and get tboned by a BSRacing car.

[LLM] has also released a new website including a login, registration, and forum features all in one site. If anyone is having problems with the website let me know so I can trouble shoot them. We are excited about these advancements and hope they all work out.

So that's what has happened in [LLM] this week.
Grats on signing Hans, good guy to have a laugh with
And quite a fast racer.
Quote from AstroBoy :Grats on signing Hans, good guy to have a laugh with
And quite a fast racer.

I know. Me and hans used to crash cruise servers like 6 months ago... I was the bad boy officer on lc
hahaha yeah good fun racing and scaring the shit outta sum UF1 driver
Grats to Last Lap Motorsport, see ya on track
lol
sup guys =] sorry been busy lately but I see the LLM fox server, looks tight
-
LLM Test Pace Car skin - FZ5 (Pablo Donoso) DELETED by Pablo Donoso
Team Last Lap Motorsports has launched a new server, GT3 Racing with the FXR,XRR, and FZR, there are restrictions set in the insim.

Server name; [LLM]GT3 Racing

On another note Motors20 has joined the team as a trial member
I love Brazilian servers.
Well it hasn't lagged much so please do not make biased opinions. Just because it is from Brasil doesn't mean that it is hosted in some crackhead's basement with slime running onto it, tibone is a very clean guy and has the best that can be offered in Brasil, if you have nothing nice to say don't say it.
We have released another server today:

[LLM]LRF Racing
congrats
#99 - PoVo
gratz
Quote from Bmxtwins :Well it hasn't lagged much so please do not make biased opinions. Just because it is from Brasil doesn't mean that it is hosted in some crackhead's basement with slime running onto it, tibone is a very clean guy and has the best that can be offered in Brasil, if you have nothing nice to say don't say it. Dumb Scottish people

Cough at the bit in bold .. I think Boothy was meaning that it may not lag that much for you in America but for us Europeans we will have major lag.
This thread is closed

Last Lap Motorsports Signings and News
(345 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG