The online racing simulator
Quote from Shotglass :has either of you watched the video at all? its a platformer and well thats about all there is to say about it
theres a reason platformers pretty much died out you know?

How about New Super Mario Bros. Wii?

P. brilliant game.

And yeah, I watched the video. He makes good points against it, as he does for every good game. It's kind of his gimmick.
That's why I hate watching these "Talk fast and say witty things" reviews to get money. He just tries as hard to find the stupidest things wrong with good games.
I don't reccomend the 'Invention of Lying' that's for sure! Gervais slipped up on that one.
Quote from Intrepid :I don't reccomend the 'Invention of Lying' that's for sure! Gervais slipped up on that one.

Yeah, it looked like another boring, not-well-thoughtup-wannabe-comedy. mouthfull
guys, ive got a date on sunday.

what movie do you guys reccomend me to watch?
Quote from el pibe :guys, ive got a date on sunday.

just bought and watched: Couples Retreat 2 days ago,its very good

I have a few suggestions, but I'd rather keep this thread PG-13.

Deepthroat
Quote from DeadWolfBones :How about New Super Mario Bros. Wii?

P. brilliant game.

judging by youtube videos i get the feeling i already played the game... 20 years ago
How about Trine?
Quote from DeadWolfBones :How about Trine?

got bored with it after about 20 minutes and never bothered to play it again
the last platformer i got any real enjoyment out of was prince 2... and i mean the real proper prince 2 from 15 year ago or whenever it was that it came out
Daybreakers

While its not the best film ever made by a long chalk, and inspite of having a (arguably) star studded cast, has some iffy acting, its not a "bad" film.
While a bit pedestrian, and it never really gets going, I quite liked the interesting spin on the vampire genre, and it was quite atmospheric.

The Box

My god, I think we spent the whole film going WTF, typical Richard Kelly film, trying to be too clever for his own good, and still riding on the back of the success of Donnie Darko.
First half was quite interesting, threw up a few morel dillema's, by asking "what if", then it all went to shit and descended into some kind of close encounters of the third kind vs cocoon, I almost expected to hear "dur ner ner ner ner"!!!!
Not a bad film, but boy oh boy, it'll blow your brain!.

My sisters keeper

Very good film, emotionally draining, Cameron Diaz and Abigail Breslin's acting was brilliant.
I just saw Shutter Island with a date a couple hours ago, eventhough it isn't the '' stereotypical '' date kind of movie, it did it's job very well.

DiCaprio did a stellar job in this movie, at one moment u feel some simpathy towards him, but the minute after you're pissed off at him for beeing a fool...

so yeah, im happy coz the lady '' had a really, really good night ''..
Død snø

Young people in the middle of nowhere with no mobile reception.
Nazi zombies. Strong nazi zombies. LOTS of nazi zombies.
Quote from Lible :Død snø

Young people in the middle of nowhere with no mobile reception.
Nazi zombies. Strong nazi zombies. LOTS of nazi zombies.

2009 really was an absolutely amazing year for zombie comedies
dead snows mass murder scene set to relaxing music being one of my favourite scenes of the year
yeah, loved Dead Snow
Cohen brothers season for me.

Watched Fargo last night and it blew my mind.

Then Raising Arizona. Equally as good though not my favroute cohen brothers film. Rat fink for me still.
Their new one is fantastic, too.

Recommend a film you've seen lately.
(3163 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG