The online racing simulator
Quote from westfield bend :

My vid!!

Loved that vid!

For some reason the mayhem reminded me of LFS - in a positive way. Cool little cars and half the grid off the road in some corners.
Preview-ised these so there's more chance people will view the awesomeness. Click on 'em to view.

Some brilliant Porsche action on the old Hockenheimring. This is the definition of racing - why oh why did they get rid of the forest section, and why oh why do we have these crappy tarmac runoffs?

Some brilliant old rally footage. Needs no introduction:

I don't think I even chose the best bits. Enjoy!
Attached images
prev 2.jpg
prev.jpg
Absolutely amazing. Thanks for posting that
That rallying video was absolutely brilliant Tim. God I wish they still did the Safari rally.
Quote from Timdpr :

Absolutely fantastic video. Loved the Top Gun scene with the quattro just ripping the sound waves. Also lol'd alot at the Citroen DS at the end going crazy like mad max!
Quote from lizardfolk :Hahaha very funny...too bad there are only 5 americans in IndyCar :rolleyes:

so this is what happens when F1 drivers turn left?

well played, sir. well played.
Quote from Timdpr :
Some brilliant old rally footage. Needs no introduction:

that rally vid was brilliant, so much footage that I haven't seen before. Luckily I could pick it from the cache to give it a save home in my "Racefootage" folder
Quote from BlueFlame :OMG AT NUMBER 6 on the second video!

While 0.0099 is pretty impressive, the margin between 2nd and 3rd was 0.0001! If Bryan Herta had farted he would have got 2nd. (Please don't go into the physics of that. It would happen. Okay?)
Quote from Timdpr :While 0.0099 is pretty impressive, the margin between 2nd and 3rd was 0.0001! If Bryan Herta had farted he would have got 2nd. (Please don't go into the physics of that. It would happen. Okay?)

LOL I've actually never bothered to check the 2nd and 3rd...but wow...0.0001. That blew my mind
Quote from Timdpr :Preview-ised these so there's more chance people will view the awesomeness. Click on 'em to view.

3:44 at that Rallye Video is just... :wow:

Alzen vs. Heger is great to watch. I saw another one some time ago, I think Alzen vs. Manthey als in Porsches of the same era. They still fight today at the 24h race of the Nürburgring, but I swear there´s another, old Video of both racing in a Porsche which will make your heart jumping. But I was not able to find it... yet
Great rally stuff Tim, thanks!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... _Qpcc&feature=channel

The videos of the japs testing cars and stuff, proves that they CAN make good TV, and they definately know how to broadcast races and stuff, the humour is also good, they make a better job than Top Gear do imo, humour isn't over done and you actually see the drivers at the helm and not just shots of "could be anyone" drifting like a moronic fool.
Comparing BM/I to TG is apples to oranges imo, it's fun to watch even the non-international version where I can't understand a word they say
Quote from NotAnIllusion :Comparing BM/I to TG is apples to oranges imo, it's fun to watch even the non-international version where I can't understand a word they say

Yea because they don't involve Jeremys stupid political analogy's and women vs honey or butter analogys also :P
in their defense, they are just testing out Bernie's shortcut theory.

OK, it only defends a tiny part of that horrendous driving. The rest was...well, horrendous.

Racing videos
(4785 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG