The online racing simulator
Hmm, someone's going to be feeling the pinch this year...

(renault)
Arox is banned?
This is a joke now.

Every single team is covering up their diffuser like its the next nuclear weapon.
Quote from BlueFlame :YES YES YES Great news!

Jan Charouz is only 4th driver. The 3rd driver is Ho-Pin Tung.
Quote from Zdenek CZE :Jan Charouz is only 4th driver. The 3rd driver is Ho-Pin Tung.

DAMNIT JAN IS THE MAN! The guy is a legend, and his father!
Quote from DevilDare :Every single team is covering up their diffuser like its the next nuclear weapon.

It was pretty much the nuclear weapon last season, so the paranoia is understandable.
I like the Renault's shape, the most beautiful car I've seen yet (no mark attitude from me, I really mean this). Love the shape of the sidepods and the nose, along with the livery. I like the Sauber's rims, gives me a 1996 dejà-vu. I also hope they won't start the season as BMW Sauber-Ferrari. Btw, did anyone see the FW32 spy footage? That Cosworth V8 makes the best sound I've ever heard in years since the Ford DFV V8 back in the early 90's.
Testing is about to begin today. I'm looking forward to it. At least we can have a clue how well the new cars and teams will perform
Can't wait for the tests~~

I woke up at 3am Sydney time this morning to watch Man Utd vs Arsenal (yay 3-1 to ManU!!!) and just out of interest checked Google and found the two were released... LOVE the "BMW" Sauber C29, hate hate hate the Renault R30. I really hope Kobayashi and Sauber go well this year. Honestly he was pretty much the only promising rookie from the '09 season. Really impressed me in both Interlagos and Abu Dhabi, showing enormous potential, confidence and ability to work with the team's strategy. GOOD LUCK SAUBER~
What time do the tests start? I don't really like the sauber, looks funny and the rear suspension looks collapsed maybe it will look better if they paint the front wing. And i doubt the R30 is Renaults new car, it has pretty much no aero on it, look at the front wing. We shall see today the real cars some are just dumbed down versions.
BTW did I miss an announcement about the tire supplier? Is Bridgestone still in it or is someone else stepping in???
heh? All the ones ive seen have bridgestones.
Apparently it it the new Renault, but with the 2009 front wing.

And as the tests start today I'm pretty sure we'll get some Diffusor pics pretty soon.
Or any comments about this:

???
They all seem to have those kind of spines that go along the top of the nose.
Ahhh i realise what i don't like about the willams, sauber toro rosso etc They all look so empty at the front :\

Formula One Season 2010
(1980 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG