The online racing simulator
Lockerz
(328 posts, started )
386ptz, Nano would be a nice addition to Shuffle..
Anyone want invite so i could get z lister?
Quote from Migz :How come? Something you're saving up for?

Also as everyones posting there ammounts i thought i would too i've got 196ptz with 9 friends invited.

Yeah mate,I'm saving up for a Wii or a Xbox 360 MW2 Edition...Or even an iTouch(got one tho)! But tbh,get a Wii,sell it here in Estonia and you'd get the money to buy Xbox.
I've got something like 380ptz so far, but I've no idea what I'm saving them for. At first I thought I'd go for the PS3 version of Rock Band, but I've gone off that idea now. If there's a laptop or something with a decent graphics card I might go for that.

But I'm starting to think that this new system is going to involve bidding for items rather than buying them. That way the company can get away with having less in stock and more players getting rid of loads of pointz. I hate sites that do that.
I'll try to go for the PS3 or the ipod touch 32 GB. I won't get anything though...
Did the prices ever go up on that site. I got about 300 points but never could make a redemption. They did send me two shirts though, think one was a mistake. If the prices didn't go up might as well spend those points...
Redemption has come, redemption hsa gone. Bassicly everything has gone and i didn't get a chance to redeem anything.
Lockerz is shit.
It still says coming soon here.
Quote from JackDaMaster :It still says coming soon here.

Wtf?
My friend has said this also. But for me it's changed screen.
Are you a Z lister by any chance?

Edit: Just changed back to the old screen for me now.
Sigh. Lasted all of 5 seconds from what I can tell. What bull. They really need a better way to make sure people get equal share.
what a crock of ish. This website is imaginary. I checked it 2 hours ago when woke up then in half hour intervals. anyway to delete my info from their database?
Quote from Ricerguy :anyway to delete my info from their database?

Nope, that's the whole point of their site Get as much e-mail addy's as possible so they can sell them on for big bucks to "advertisers"
meh...and that is bad for me how, exactly?

PITA...now i have to wait and hope another month for a pair of those schmexy skullcrush!
Can anyone access their account today? I tried to log in but it said wrong email. When I request a new password, I get the email and once i fill my new password it says "Sorry, there was an error in the link you received".

WTF?
Quote from kimd41 :Can anyone access their account today? I tried to log in but it said wrong email. When I request a new password, I get the email and once i fill my new password it says "Sorry, there was an error in the link you received".

WTF?

same here...but i don't really care for lockerz anymore so i won't be checking for a while
#216 - War
So i joined just lately, collecting points for ipod, but if i have to wait long for the redemption then i might even collect points for xbox360
Grrr. The PS3 went from 600 to 900 points. Granted it's the 250 GB version instead of the 120, but still.
Quote from MadCat360 :Grrr. The PS3 went from 600 to 900 points. Granted it's the 250 GB version instead of the 120, but still.

gotta love the bait and switch.
Atleast the Play section is coming. Got 442 PTZ atm,gonna get some more PTZ and redeem a Xbox 360.
424PTZ and Z-List status.
Ah i give up on waiting for redemptions. its a waste of time. I Waited around for 3 hours to get xbox to find out after 10 seconds of redemption, it was out of stock.
Stop getting your hopes up on getting ps3, xbox's and Ipods.. you have the smallest chance of actually getting it.
Quote from Jordan2007 :Ah i give up on waiting for redemptions. its a waste of time. I Waited around for 3 hours to get xbox to find out after 10 seconds of redemption, it was out of stock.
Stop getting your hopes up on getting ps3, xbox's and Ipods.. you have the smallest chance of actually getting it.

Getting an xbox is pointless because it'll be ntsc and no games will work on it.
Anyone needs an invitation? Just thought that being z-lister is quite cool thing
no more skullcandy produ....FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.
told y'all it was a scam.

Lockerz
(328 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG