The online racing simulator
Snooooowww
(2156 posts, started )
My school wins with 12% of people turning up

Unfortunately, I have to turn up because I have a Chemistry exam come the afternoon :rolleyes:
in fact I win as 0% of students at my college were in attendance.
-
(Not-Dr-Dick) DELETED by franky500 : Troll
-
(brt900) DELETED by franky500 : Troll replies
-
(BlueFlame) DELETED by franky500 : troll replies
-
-
(DevilDare) DELETED by franky500 : Troll replies
[QUOTE=BlueFlame;1352754][QUOTE=brt900;1352750]
Says somebody with a Barbie Girl avatar with their face pasted on it. [/QUOTE]
wasnt my face was a jdm guy
[QUOTE=brt900;1352760][QUOTE=BlueFlame;1352754]
wasnt my face was a jdm guy[/QUOTE]
Nice avatar change.
Very little snow here now, its fookin cold tho, plus we had stupidly thick fog earlier too, but i am out in the sticks, so kinda expected, although once i got into town it had all pretty much cleared.

There is a very thin layer of frozen over snow on the bend into my estate now tho, which i had got down to a fine art doing it sideways at about 5mph, turns out it isnt so easy 1 handed whilst trying to video it, as i spun it, and no, i will not be uploading my fail to YT as i made the hideous mistake of logging into my YT while round at my parents earlier on so my dad now knows my YT username and would go totally off his head if he saw me spinning about, even in 1st gear at slow speeds, as i know he likes to browse YT and will now be looking through my vids i expect, he goes on there when my mum is watching what dad calls 'hospitial programs' on TV, casualty, holby city, ER, etc.... He hates em so gets outta the room and sits on YT.
Quote from danthebangerboy :Very little snow here now, its fookin cold tho, plus we had stupidly thick fog earlier too, but i am out in the sticks, so kinda expected, although once i got into town it had all pretty much cleared.

There is a very thin layer of frozen over snow on the bend into my estate now tho, which i had got down to a fine art doing it sideways at about 5mph, turns out it isnt so easy 1 handed whilst trying to video it, as i spun it, and no, i will not be uploading my fail to YT as i made the hideous mistake of logging into my YT while round at my parents earlier on so my dad now knows my YT username and would go totally off his head if he saw me spinning about, even in 1st gear at slow speeds, as i know he likes to browse YT and will now be looking through my vids i expect, he goes on there when my mum is watching what dad calls 'hospitial programs' on TV, casualty, holby city, ER, etc.... He hates em so gets outta the room and sits on YT.

Make a new account. I wanna see it!
-
-
(logitekg25) DELETED by franky500 : troll replies
-
-
-
-
(dawesdust_12) DELETED by franky500 : troll replies
-
-
-
-
(5haz) DELETED by franky500 : troll replies
-
next snow we have here i will post a pic
ITS BACK, THE SODDING SNOW IS BACK

and this time........it's angry

Had a couple of cm's here in the last couple of hours. Supposed to get in between 10-20 cm's by the end of Sat.....great. :doh:
ontopic? me my dad my brother and hopefully my friend are going north to snowmobile
F*CK is Ontario,Canada the only place not getting snow?

maybe i should move to uk or something
here is 50 cm snow -20 c
First real winter for last 5 years. Almost 2 months covered with snow and t° under -5.
Quote from blakehoo88 :F*CK is Ontario,Canada the only place not getting snow?

you must not live in the niagara region... they've been pelted with snow pretty bad lately from what i've been hearing on the news.

meanwhile hamilton is bare as ever, minus a couple CM from the other day.

and damn this -20C (-25C windchill) weather... its too damn cold out to do anything.
50cm here more snow coming (i wana move to florida instead or some other tropical place in usa )
I hate the damn snow now...
its kinda odd i hate cold and snow but i love skiing snow and cold is just funny in the ski slopes
we had some in stoke. And now my school appears to be closed. (I hope it is)
we had a sprinkling and a hard frost
god damit now the snow made me sick :sick: but atleast iam not in school
Well, I just found myself drifting with a FWD Funny as hell xD
damn snow outside really goes on my nerves
Just frost here. Snowed yesterday though.
Just more and more coming, pretty fun actually to drive in there
it NEVER goes away, just keeps coming more!
I'm so freaking tired of it, i hate snow!

Snooooowww
(2156 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG