The online racing simulator
RA Skins
(332 posts, started )
if you dont want people to use it post a screenshot instead of the file.
yeah apparently we aren't allowed to do that anymore Gonzo.
Quote from tinky winky :yeah apparently we aren't allowed to do that anymore Gonzo.

mate, its about posting a row of screenshot for "private" skins. ( whatever that meant for the ones of your trip in the XR thread) You actually didn't get it , huh?

It's about Skins here... not Screenshots with IMG-Tags.

Attachments do a great job too!
TW I think you should post as many screenshots of private skins as you like. Don't let some cheese-eating surrender monkey tell you what you can and cannot do, thats the moderator's job.
Quote from flymike91 :TW I think you should post as many screenshots of private skins as you like. Don't let some cheese-eating surrender monkey tell you what you can and cannot do, thats the moderator's job.

yeah, tell him ! ... wait...

PS: FYI, fm, no-one said he can't post screenshots of his "private" skins. It just would be appreciated if he would do it decently.

But i didn't expect that a self-centred, ignorant donkey understand that
well, i mean if somebody REALLY wants it that bad they can just take it, i know it isnt that good, so noone will probably want it

i wont really be bothered if somebody does take it
Quote from JazzOn :mate, its about posting a row of screenshot for "private" skins. ( whatever that meant for the ones of your trip in the XR thread) You actually didn't get it , huh?

It's about Skins here... not Screenshots with IMG-Tags.

Attachments do a great job too!

i understand 110%.

i post a skin for everyone to see, in an image! bad luck if you would like to use it, or if you don't like seeing pictures or skins, just scrool past my post and stfu.

3 people complained, so it mustn't mean much if there's over 1,000 other people that move along keeping their thoughts to themselves.

why can't you just do the same

Quote from JazzOn :yeah, tell him ! ... wait...

PS: FYI, fm, no-one said he can't post screenshots of his "private" skins. It just would be appreciated if he would do it decently.

But i didn't expect that a self-centred, ignorant donkey understand that

you are the one saying i can't post my screenshots with my skin in it.

and how on earth am i not doing it decently, next time i can post 1600x1200 screenshots if you'd really like me to.

you'r argument don't make any sense what-so-ever, harden up and stop sooking.
Quote from tinky winky :
3 people complained

only one's who still care about this section then...

Quote :you are the one saying i can't post my screenshots with my skin in it.

Quote me. I never said that!! All i said is to keep it as links or attachment.

Quote :and how on earth am i not doing it decently

not only you sadly the conversation just got together since you seemed a reasonably person, but i might be wrong tho'

Quote :next time i can post 1600x1200 screenshots if you'd really like me to.

I don't mind at all! But keep off the IMG-tags plzzzzz

Quote :your argument don't make any sense what-so-ever, harden up and stop sooking.

*fixed
You still don't see the point. I can't say anymore then what i already said. Fortunatly these are forum post, so you can re-read them.. again, again and again.. till you really understand.
your internet connection is probabl shithouse that's why you're complaining.

i couldn't care less what you think, whether i'm right or wrong, you aren't stopping me from posting some screenshots.
Quote from tinky winky :your internet connection is probabl shithouse that's why you're complaining.

i couldn't care less what you think, whether i'm right or wrong, you aren't stopping me from posting some screenshots.

I'm fine but what about others? New players, or old players who have been away for a year or so, looking for some nice skins?

And again sadly its not only you. Some random demo racer, who is the first time on an forum, is one thing. A regular poster could do better. Don't you think?
yes ma'am.

why are you having a cry over things as simple as a picture?
hope, i guess.
You could have this conversation via PM and delete all the fuss by the way.
Here I made Raceabout Sporza livery from Sporza Lamborghini

Original Car:

Rac:
Attached images
RAC_Sporza.jpg
[QUOTE=delis;1379033]Here I made Raceabout Sporza livery from Sporza Lamborghini
[QUOTE]

I think the colours should move a tiny bit from blue to yellow. Otherwise: You posted an RAC skin , with skin file , in the right place , and it's of quality . Plus you made a preview shot .
Quote from delis :Here I made Raceabout Sporza livery from Sporza Lamborghini

Original Car:

Rac:

gj nice skin
Quote from delis :Here I made Raceabout Sporza livery from Sporza Lamborghini

She's a beauty mate, good job! I love the real one too, don't recall ever seeing it before. What series is it in?
That is nice replica!
Thanks
Quote from Resound :First post for skins for the RAC? Come on people!

resound nice job at the orange one...)
keep up
Derbi GPR 50 Replica
After making an [post=1423097]MRT skin[/post] for a request, I liked the design so much I've made it for the RaceAbout as well.

Previews

Skin files
2048px:
1024px:

There's also a matching helmet [post=1423098]here[/post].
Attached images
RAC_DerbiReplica-preview1.jpg
RAC_DerbiReplica-preview2.jpg
RAC_DerbiReplica.jpg
RAC_DerbiReplica1024.jpg
I love them , they are awesome !
Would like to see some new skins for the RAC apearing.
Anybody interested in making one?

RA Skins
(332 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG