The online racing simulator
Quote from mogster :Ok thanks for the input. Here's more testing:

Reflections are really random at some points :P

Copier, used HDRI as me :P
Nice one dude. just put your rim black and it will be awesome
Hehe, yes I forgot you invented the usage of HDRI's. Some prefer black, some white. I'll go both ways
The non see-thru windows reminds me of the old LFS hehehe
Is there some kind of film grain filter on the pic of the car with colour paint as it looks....well grainy :P
I just need to increase subdivs here and there to get rid of the graininess.
Quote from mogster :Hehe, yes I forgot you invented the usage of HDRI's. Some prefer black, some white. I'll go both ways

Hehehe
This one looks muuuuuuuuch better, Mogster
Yeah nice one mogster
does any 1 got a xrt drift scenes ?
Quote from mogster :Ok thanks for the input. Here's more testing:

Reflections are really random at some points :P

Looks much better now, just make windows transparent
P.S. do you make tyre sidewall textures by yourself?
Yes I made those textures. Here's a closeup:

do i even need to comment this?
Quote from mogster :Yes I made those textures. Here's a closeup:

very cool, but this "blur" you added to your tyre sidewall texture logos is strange
but nice one
Quote from leonardo555 :very cool, but this "blur" you added to your tyre sidewall texture logos is strange
but nice one

You talking about the 'ADVAN' bit? If so.. yeah agreed. The blurs a bit funny
Quote from Seb66 :You talking about the 'ADVAN' bit? If so.. yeah agreed. The blurs a bit funny

ye, advan and yokohama
That's from paint-vapour spreading under the spray template, it's not perfect, but close to it
Quote from morpha :That's from paint-vapour spreading under the spray template, it's not perfect, but close to it

ok
Actually "vapour" might not be the best word, it's mis-directed atomized paint particles. Here's an example, should be much easier to understand
Quote from morpha :Actually "vapour" might not be the best word, it's mis-directed atomized paint particles. Here's an example, should be much easier to understand

ok, i understood. i just think that matias exaggerated a little when making his texture
Hah, nice to see someone understood what I was trying to achieve . Anyway here's couple of renders of caoz's new FZR skin:

Quote from mogster :Hah, nice to see someone understood what I was trying to achieve . Anyway here's couple of renders of caoz's new FZR skin:

I have no words for it.
It's awesome, dude.
Nice work.
Quote from mogster :Hah, nice to see someone understood what I was trying to achieve . Anyway here's couple of renders of caoz's new FZR skin:

fapfapfap, want in 1680x1050

Looks pretty nice, but there's something wrong with window material, it looks weird. And I didn't like these tail lights
Quote from mogster :Anyway here's couple of renders of caoz's new FZR skin:

Nice renders - first one a bit too overlit which drags it down imo.. but most importantly: you killed the renders with the high compression. Don't do eeeeeet.
Agree the images look a little "blurry" but still amazing work.

Will there be a final version wallpaper high res?
Just a simple render of spdoRacing GT2 skin
Attached images
FZR_spdo2.jpg
FZR_spdo1.jpg

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG