The online racing simulator
Quote from Shadowww :You didn't explained that's totally wrong at all.

Try getting non-GCF game (like GTA IV, for example) and modifying it's files (in SteamApps\common\game name). You will see they will be replaced with original ones when you start the game.

I played GTA4 on my PS3 so I can´t try it by myself, but I googled and found this: http://forums.steampowered.com ... s/showthread.php?t=801265

Seems like it is possible to mod your gta4 even if you use Steam..
Quote from funRacer[83] :Seems like it is possible to mod your gta4 even if you use Steam..

But all of those mods will be removed as soon as update comes out.
just say sry funracer you were right.
Steam has never wiped any of the custom physics scripts I've downloaded for GTA4 when I use it to do updates.
Surely it can't be that hard to re-apply your old physics mods even if it did. Backups, people!

Motor City Online was awesome back in the day. Sadly, contrary to popular belief the beta CD doesn't have a working offline mode. I'm hoping that Motor World Online ends up half as good.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Is there a demo for slrr?

There is a trial, but as it is abandonware just search around for the full one.
Quote from BlakjeKaas :That is a need for speed 4 mod.
So, no.

He asked for MCO offline, someone made a mod that is close to it, So i guess it helps? No?
Only if you happen to own the game you'd be modding

I have the beta CD of MCO, and there was a rumour flying round for ages that said it had an offline mode built in. But it doesn't.
can i just ask what is the most up to date version of Steet legal racing redline?
Officially, 2.2.1
Unofficially, 2.3.0LE
i have 2.3.0LE and i cant get passed the blue racers thingy, because the guy in 1st place has a miesel v8 or something which makes the game crash
-
(-NightFly-) DELETED by SamH : mods/related
-
(Luke.S) DELETED by SamH : mods/related
Quote from anbiddulph :i have 2.3.0LE and i cant get passed the blue racers thingy, because the guy in 1st place has a miesel v8 or something which makes the game crash

Look in the error log and find which bits make it crash then remove them. You will get some floating drivers with no car, or cars that don't actually race you because they have no wheels, but it stops the game crashing. I just got myself a new car, now I am scared of crashing it because I only have about $2000.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Look in the error log and find which bits make it crash then remove them. You will get some floating drivers with no car, or cars that don't actually race you because they have no wheels, but it stops the game crashing. I just got myself a new car, now I am scared of crashing it because I only have about $2000.

---
!Script error

Thread: Ljava.game.Valocity;<73ede98>
Error: Thread::evalName: null.methodcall()

java.game.cars.Meisel:addStockParts (line:340)
java.game.Vehicle:<init> (line:78)
java.game.City:startNightRace (line:1483)
java.game.City:handleMessage (line:3163)
java.lang.GameType:run (line:165)

I have no Meisel car 0.o not fair >.<
It's a mod or add-on or whatever, and most of em seem to crash the game.
Quote from BlakjeKaas :It's a mod or add-on or whatever, and most of em seem to crash the game.

its not though, its in the 2.3.0 patch, whenever i race this guy the game crashes
there is no Miesel in the 2.3.0LE patch.
If i posted wrong link here then more reasonable act by mods should be just removing link, not deleting my entire post!
edit*sorry but i stated a question on that post also for wich i was hoping to get an anserw from here.
This may sound like a silly question but after crashing my car my wheels are now wobbly, nothing in the suspension seems to be damaged more than about 70% and I can't afford to replace it all. What parts do I need to replace?
Did you remove and sell all the bodywork, lights, and windows?

You probably just need to repair the chassis. Try removing the engine and then see how much it'll charge you to repair everything.
Sounds like you need to repair the chassis or the struts. anbiddulph I got my version with an added Mercedes with it, that was causing the crashes for me, the Meisel is either the Mercedes or a part of a car rather than the whole thing because one of the files I removed was Benz_Meisel.

Anyway, here are some pictures of my current ride.

Attached images
qsredline.jpg
qsredline2.jpg
qsredlineengine.jpg
qsredlinestat.jpg
You should install a nitrorail thingy, and 4 racing tyres.

I currently have a Ishima WRZ with V6. (WRY is only capable of I4). I'm now saving for a Superturizmo. Just swap the engine and then save for a V10 in that sucker!

Just traded it in for a very baiern GT III, but I crashed the chassis, so I needed to sell it.

Yeah! just found a superturismo!
Crap, it costs 36000 to repair =X, hope I don't break the chassis.
It does have a near 1000 BHP V6 now =)

Crap, just broke the chassis, searching for a new car again.. =/

Bought the Emer Nonus Motorsport GT2 =)
Nice car to drive, but I still want a V10 Superturismo!
And now I have a Duhen Sunstrip Racing! =)
I have a Hauler Superduty 750 with a LAMA Performance Racing Engine. Modded to 2026bhp and drag radials, its like a goddamn beast.

When you turn the car it does flip over though, but it reaches unbelievable speeds.

Suggestions: PC Game where i can build a motor?
(94 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG