The online racing simulator
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Sounds like you need to repair the chassis or the struts. anbiddulph I got my version with an added Mercedes with it, that was causing the crashes for me, the Meisel is either the Mercedes or a part of a car rather than the whole thing because one of the files I removed was Benz_Meisel.

Anyway, here are some pictures of my current ride.

Weaksauce.

772HP, 524 ft-lbs, 897kg (1973 lbs), all-wheel drive
#78 - STF
I'm having problems with the game crashing a lot with the higher end vehicles. But I did get over 350mph out of the pickup with the racing V12 in it, that was until the engine ate itself.
This forum is making me have to find a lot of old disks. First Monster Garage and now this.

EDIT: Is there a specific order I should patch this, or is there one big patch I can get?
no need to boast guys...

too many modded cars in my garage, didn't bother to lag through them all to find my Ferrari F40 T_T

EDIT: found it
Attached images
calm down.jpg
twinz.jpg
super lemon.jpg
Kitami Jun SL.jpg
found it.jpg
check engine light is...broke.jpg
turbo k20a in a crx.jpg
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Sounds like you need to repair the chassis or the struts. anbiddulph I got my version with an added Mercedes with it, that was causing the crashes for me, the Meisel is either the Mercedes or a part of a car rather than the whole thing because one of the files I removed was Benz_Meisel.

Anyway, here are some pictures of my current ride.

thanks for that

I currently have one of the muscle cars with a 1600bhp v10 :P saving for a v12
Guys, I've been watching some videos of Street Legal Racing Redline and it looks VERY interesting. I would be interested in adding mods like cars and engines, and it seems that 2.2.1 is the best version to go for. Is this true?

How hard is it to install the mods? Does the Logitech G25 work with this game?

Cheers.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Guys, I've been watching some videos of Street Legal Racing Redline and it looks VERY interesting. I would be interested in adding mods like cars and engines, and it seems that 2.2.1 is the best version to go for. Is this true?

How hard is it to install the mods? Does the Logitech G25 work with this game?

Cheers.

I'm running 2.2.1 (sans mods) just fine. I haven't tried installing any mods.

G25 works okay. I set it to 270 degrees, turned on the centering spring to 50% (IIRC) in the Windows properties, and put the "steering gamma" in-game very very close to 0 but not quite. There's a very narrow range in which the steering gamma feels natural.

There is no FF, though, and the most mods are probably on 2.3.0LE.
#85 - STF
#86 - bql
Quote from anbiddulph :---
!Script error

Thread: Ljava.game.Valocity;<73ede98>
Error: Thread::evalName: null.methodcall()

java.game.cars.Meisel:addStockParts (line:340)
java.game.Vehicle:<init> (line:78)
java.game.City:startNightRace (line:1483)
java.game.City:handleMessage (line:3163)
java.lang.GameType:run (line:165)

I have no Meisel car 0.o not fair >.<

Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Look in the error log and find which bits make it crash then remove them. You will get some floating drivers with no car, or cars that don't actually race you because they have no wheels, but it stops the game crashing. I just got myself a new car, now I am scared of crashing it because I only have about $2000.

wooow guys slow down i dont understand i have exactly the same problem. cant get past the meisel guy because the game crashes every time when i click on him to race him so i cant end the game. what lines and in which file or files do i have to remove? can i do it with notepad? i only tried to remove the whole meisel race car folder but it didnt work i opened the error log but it only says meisel misses this and that and bla bla...
since somebody bumped this thread, i figure i might post... i tried that engine analyzer program, it seems okay.
Quote from bql :wooow guys slow down i dont understand i have exactly the same problem. cant get past the meisel guy because the game crashes every time when i click on him to race him so i cant end the game. what lines and in which file or files do i have to remove? can i do it with notepad? i only tried to remove the whole meisel race car folder but it didnt work i opened the error log but it only says meisel misses this and that and bla bla...

It's okay I have the same problem now, no amount of removing files seems to help.

Rofl :d:d:d:d
What is that on the back?!
Can't find any info about the turbo stage 4 kit game o_O

Anyone got a linky?
what game is all this chat regarding?

it seems interesting
-
hi (Nisha123) DELETED by kristofferandersen : also spam

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG