The online racing simulator
1090 topics, 2264 posts, 1 user
(129 posts, started )
lol!

Yeah... also, registrations are now required in order to view the content.
Poor guy, guess he recived many negative comments through various channels

Might registrer to see what the fuzz is about (what news that have been since last time I checked).
But there's nothing
Quote from BAMBO :But there's nothing

+1 ... i registered too and its all empty.
Of course it is. The guy will probably have created a new forum somewhere and left that one open for registrations so people will leave him alone. He's still a legendary internet failure though - create some topics to tell him
Btw, this should be the guy. I read about him, the "one man show! superstar" or something

Yes, before him I didn't think it was possible to fail at the internet. But somehow he managed it.

But it's (or I guess it WAS) an interesting social experience. You just know he was one of those kids who set fire to cat tails, or at least wanted to, stomped on tadpoles, strangled bunnies and all that other kind of stuff that means you're heading for complete sociopathy. Would anyone be surprised if he ended up opening fire in a crowded plaza? I don't think so.
Seems I missed something, who is that guy actually?
Pretty much the saddest individual on the entire net. Read the article hazaky posted and then try to imagine the conversations between him and himself, 2264 times.
Also the things he discussed about were .. messed up.. If I remember right it were something about that he loved an character in Pokemon, and wanted to marry her.
No shit (IIRC!), messed up guy, but at same time I feel sorry for him
What a douche
A bit of a pointless bump, but TBH what a saddo!
Quote from The Very End :Also the things he discussed about were .. messed up.. If I remember right it were something about that he loved an character in Pokemon, and wanted to marry her.
No shit (IIRC!), messed up guy, but at same time I feel sorry for him

Yes.

Infact, he did "marry" her.
:|
Quote :If you’re feeling depressed, just go take a look at Janice’s forum. It will make you feel infinitely better about yourself.

have to agree. At least I'm talking with real people here.... am I?

just wow with the article, that's the true meaning of having no life at all...

ooh and TVE i was wondering what has happened since the last time i saw the forum and well i searched and found that it needs registration
But to be honest, isnt it like blogging?

He is listing down his ideas... Only on a forum instead of a blog website.
Well, usually a blog contains thoughts about various cases and personal opinions. This forum is just strange, it is not built up as a blog in any way it's just strange.
Take for example the marriage part, and there xx amount of topics where he describes his "love" to this character and how he is meeting her - get to know her - fall in love with her - engage her and marry her... it's completely strange and I feel sorry for this guy.

In the end of the day he is a very messed up person, that seems to seek some social contact, if he tried to get people to find the forum or not I do not know, nor do I really want to know, but I do hope he finds what he is searching for without getting flames by the internet itself
It's.... sad
True, true....
#123 - STF
We should all invade it now...
Getting the whole LFSForum registrating there would be epic

1090 topics, 2264 posts, 1 user
(129 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG