1090 topics, 2264 posts, 1 user
(129 posts, started )
Lol poor guy.
Poor guy
Who does he think is reading those?
Wtf....lol!
That's sad
Almost feels so sorry for him that I'd have to reg. there and start talking to him, seems he could need it.
Lets all register to keep him company

Sign ups are currently disabled at this forum. Only administrators can create accounts.

ok wtf :P what a wierdo then
That would be our gift and acchivement of 2009, make a different for a poor sod lol

Edit : Lol
Would be but registration is locked
#10 - JJ72
ROFL it seems he is japanese?
Most users online was 427 on Jan 6th, 2009, 1:14pm
45 Guests, 0 Members
that was us lot :P
OK, the visit count lies. Pressed update and it when from 45-196-24-326 ...

I hope for love of god it's a bot and not a real human beeing hanging around on the forum.
#14 - th84
That guy needs a dog.
Seems like a somekind of weird blog kind of thing in form of a forum.
SMF > all
Yeah, or maybe like a daiary? (god damnit I canot spell words today).. More like he writes what he thinks of, or what he have done. Basically he tells a lot of what he recently have done, read and seen releated to manga's, anime's and games.

I somewhat don't know if I really should feel sorry for him, or if I shal think it's a bot / joke / whatever.
Quote from The Very End :Yeah, or maybe like a daiary? (god damnit I canot spell words today).. More like he writes what he thinks of, or what he have done. Basically he tells a lot of what he recently have done, read and seen releated to manga's, anime's and games.

I somewhat don't know if I really should feel sorry for him, or if I shal think it's a bot / joke / whatever.

It's meant to be some sort of blog, but he doesn't want to use something like blogspot because he thinks it's difficult.
Quote from Luke.S :Lets all register to keep him company

Sign ups are currently disabled at this forum. Only administrators can create accounts.

ok wtf :P what a wierdo then

Call me a cynical bar steward (and no doubt someone will), but those google-ads leave me slightly suspicious that this is a ploy to gain revenue by having the above link spread through the web and having other people click on it.
Quote from Jon606 :It's meant to be some sort of blog, but he doesn't want to use something like blogspot because he thinks it's difficult.

So of course making a forum with all the coding included should BY FAR be easier?

ROFL!
haha. poor dude. i have to laugh! lol
The guy's YouTube
Also has two sites both hosted on lycos, except one's on the french lycos and the other's on the german one
Holy shit..

(129 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG