The online racing simulator
Now that's a quite facinating theory... would explain something rather strange from yesterdays happenings
Quote from The Very End :Now that's a quite facinating theory... would explain something rather strange from yesterdays happenings

It seems that + was more of a - , eh?
You saw too many penises on toilet why drunked that they become vagina ?
Maybe Tor had a strange experience while experimenting with gay sexual intercourse.

It WONT go in the front Tor.
Quote from DEVIL 007 :You saw too me penises on toilet why drunked that they become vagina

Quote :
Please before you are going to post something look first around the forum and then think wisely if your post/thread is really usefull or useless.
Thanks

Quote from J@tko :-x + -x = -2x

- + - = +

Answer on that is x²
Ok I am confused
If there is a hole, there is hope.

Edit : sorry for going off topic, let's head back to topic guys, you can make a penis thread if you want
Takumi.....simply typo
Quote from The Very End :Ok I am confused
If there is a hole, there is hope.

Edit : sorry for going off topic, let's head back to topic guys, you can make a penis thread if you want

You would love that, eh?
was she in a stupid movie with idiot ricer kids with lada's n shit? it was a parodie movie,but i think it was romanian group.
Quote from J@tko :Wut.

-2 + -2 = -4.

:doh:

I meant

-2--2

My fault

it's -x² though :P
One more thing guys. I guess especially The Very End will be laughing but I like her way much more how she is inside then how she looks. Saw so many pretty faces, spent times talking in clubs with them but with inner side being a shit. This one is so smart and has so many other things she is worth it. Its really barely hard to see very nice woman being very smart as well.
Lol, why you think I'm an ****?

I tell you a secret, even tho I seem like the biggest "meatbrain" around, I actually do care the most about what they have inside their head. Sure, a nice girl is... well nice.. but in more serious situations there is no way I could manage to be togheter with someone who did not share the same interests or somewhat similar personalies.

But ok, I'll play allong ..

WHERE IS THE TITIES GOD DAMNIT!?
Quote from Takumi_lfs ::doh:

I meant

-2--2

My fault

it's -x² though :P

What?

-2 -2= -4

-2 -(-2) = 0

(x)(-x) = -x²
I would post a very hot picture I just got from her(no nudity!) but I dont like much posting personal photos on internet. Sorry guys...no totties or anything more. Its not about to show off...really sorry.
Quote from niall09 :What?

-2 -2= -4

-2 -(-2) = 0

(x)(-x) = -x²

Ah, now I remember.

x . x was x²
x . x . x was x³ if im correct then.

Quote from DEVIL 007 :I would post a very hot picture I just got from her(no nudity!) but I dont like much posting personal photos on internet. Sorry guys...no totties or anything more. Its not about to show off...really sorry.

Well, we know that its not about to show off, We just want to see them. I mean, for TVE's sake, post them all!
Post or GTFO.
Quote from DEVIL 007 :I know. I just like the things called with corret words and not going around certain things in circles.

The correct word would actually be "ejaculated".

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG