The online racing simulator
Maybe they've just had sex?
Quote from BlueFlame :Then you must be a dog if you can smell that good, or your friends dogs stink. Horses don't smell of anything... other than hay maybe, or a kind of farmy smell, but a farm smell generally I find refreshing.

Don't be silly, the fecking things do not smell nice at all. My grandma used to have quite a few and the smell transfers really easily from the grease in their fur, thats where the smell comes from.
wierd thing is that, most of my friends are dog owners and i've never sensed a dogsmell on them...how on earth coul a decent girl get a horsesmell on her, that is a total mystery for me. I have no idea what girls have you been dating though.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Don't be silly, the fecking things do not smell nice at all. My grandma used to have quite a few and the smell transfers really easily from the grease in their fur, thats where the smell comes from.

Ex girlfriend had two horses and we used to muck them out together, I don't see the problem, Horses don't smell of anything to me..
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Don't be silly, the fecking things do not smell nice at all.

At first I thought you were still on the topic of the hymen.
Quote from BlueFlame :Ex girlfriend had two horses and we used to muck them out together, I don't see the problem, Horses don't smell of anything to me..

You only really pick up the smell if it's one of those butt ugly girls that rarely wash... eeeuuughh.
The only thing i can think it would be is if they go to do their horse in their coat or something because you don't wash a jacket/coat daily.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :The only thing i can think it would be is if they go to do their horse in their coat or something because you don't wash a jacket/coat daily.

Some freaks do, lemme tell ya lol
EDITED: removing because of some stupid comments later on. My fault. never again...
Holy ****ing shit.. I came in my pants..
You probably meant jizzed
why is that girl familiar to me
Quote from DEVIL 007 :You probably meant jizzed

"Came" is past tense of "Come", which also means "to orgasm"

So they're essentially the same thing.
I know. I just like the things called with corret words and not going around certain things in circles.
Uhm.. lets just say I'd tap here even without alcohol.

Now that's strong spoken from me
Quote from e2mustang :why is that girl familiar to me

I guess not, unless you have visited Transmission in Czech republic or something like that.
Quote from The Very End :Uhm.. lets just say I'd tap here even without alcohol.

Now that's strong spoken from me

That's because she's under 250kg.
I hope this aint another internet girl, like the one posted here with massive boobs some time ago from some American.

Otherwise, good luck.
No its not. I am really old for these stupid things of posting internet girls but thx anyway!
I don't think so.

They're too ugly to be remotely related to that girl DEVIL007 posted.
It's like math. Put two -'es togheter and it will become a +.
Do the math
Oh my! I never thought of it that way!..

penis + penis = vagina

(-x) + (-x) = x!

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG