The online racing simulator
Steam Sales
(563 posts, started )
Believe it or not, somebody gifted me with Audiosurf!
Quote from Stefani24 :Believe it or not, somebody gifted me with Audiosurf!

wow... and i asked first..
I got The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena from wednesday sale and Left4Dead2 on thursday sale, both maxed out max connection at the time.

Not touched Riddick yet but had a night of l4d2 which was fun, feels much better then the first one but the AI suck at controlling the other players around you, hords are much harder this time around.
Why anyone would get L4D2 is beyond me. It would be like selling a new car for a facelift model, just because it looked different because that's all L4D2 is... just new characters and a few new weapons like frying pan lol never will understand some people..
Quote from BlueFlame :Why anyone would get L4D2 is beyond me. It would be like selling a new car for a facelift model, just because it looked different because that's all L4D2 is... just new characters and a few new weapons like frying pan lol never will understand some people..

EA games does something like that practically every year.
Still people buy them all.
anyonne know how long nfs takes to download mine is at 6 % :hyper:
-
(bunder9999) DELETED by bunder9999 : thread page fail
GTA is at 10%!

Will take days at this rate.
now after one hour its at ...... 19 % :bannana_g:sheep::bowdown::hbomb::hyper::faint:

iam tired at this it should me faster to order it from cdon or something it will atleast arive before new year
iv dled today, nice, steam lowers the fps by 10 Shit buy.
I Think they messed up GTA 4 Yesterday.. £5 is too cheap.. cheaper than the other GTA Series.

I Think thats why its back to £19
#86 - Jakg
It was £9.99 on Amazon a while back to be fair.
Its just strange how they Changed it to £19 yesterday and i dont think anything else has changed.

Epic win theres a game on there for 29p
Oh and btw, The newest GTA IV patch is so buggy that seriously you should consider before buying. My illegal GTA IV worked better than this one. Ffs.
#90 - JJ72
Quote from BlueFlame :Why anyone would get L4D2 is beyond me. It would be like selling a new car for a facelift model, just because it looked different because that's all L4D2 is... just new characters and a few new weapons like frying pan lol never will understand some people..

That's because you never played it.

Try L4D2 once, and you will never look back.

You can keep complaining while others are actually playing and having fun.
Battlefield 2 is now 4,99€ (£5,50). Awesome!
I'm kind of desperate trying to find someone to purchase Battlefield Full Collection for me (7 dollars! It costs 65 dollars on the local stores), I have the money I just don't have a credit card nor a PayPal account! Could someone help me? I will give you the money back, just tell me how.
For instance, I could go to a bank and deposit the money in your account.... Banco do Brasil, I think it could work?

Please, someone!

PS: 1,111th post
if you have bf2 two of the packs are free with new patch
would a brazilian have to help you, or could I?
Quote from Gabkicks :would a brazilian have to help you, or could I?

I think it would be great if you could help me I was trying to find a brazilian (because supposedly it would be easier to transfer the money) but all of the ones I asked either were not home/on their PCs or didn't have a credit card/PayPal account.

I'll send you a PM.

Thanks a lot in advance
hmm tis my bday tomorrow. Anyone fancy buying me a present on steam
Quote from Luke.S :hmm tis my bday tomorrow. Anyone fancy buying me a present on steam

you don't ask for present's they just come.
Quote from Luke.S :hmm tis my bday tomorrow. Anyone fancy buying me a present on steam

People who asked will be skipped.
lol

anyway just used £11 of my xmas money to buy tf2 and gmod 10
Woot Just got BF2 7 dollars!
Luke, try out my GMOD Rp server
96.252.17.211:27018

Steam Sales
(563 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG