The online racing simulator
Steam Sales
(563 posts, started )
Could someone ppleae gift me audiosurf?
I can't buy anything over steam... (parents)

(If it's possible to exchange money over PSN I could send the money in PSN to you)
Quote from mookie427 :GTA IV now at 79%

That isn't on sale anymore according to my steam page, gone back up to £19.99 lol.... im still downloading it, at 96% now.
if anyone wants to by me something i'm more than happy to axept as my parents would never let be buy any games
30kb/s Gta IV, very nice... Sometimes goes to 800kb/s for a sec or two and then stops completely.
Quote from swisscosmo :if anyone wants to by me something i'm more than happy to axept as my parents would never let be buy any games

Why should your parents know that you're buying games? I don't tell my parents if i buy something, if I have my own money I just buy.
Quote from iFastLT :Why should your parents know that you're buying games? I don't tell my parents if i buy something, if I have my own money I just buy.

don't you need a credit card to buy stuff on steam? if he's a kid, chances are he doesn't have one.
the games they have added now are crap, and mostly over £20, not really a big sale for these so called big titles. The other pack offers and 50% off are good but these special ones are rubbish
I bought Mirror's edge during thanksgiving for the same price as yesterday and I'm already an absolute fan.
Best point to point racing game ever!
Quote from bunder9999 :don't you need a credit card to buy stuff on steam? if he's a kid, chances are he doesn't have one.

A Debit/Bank card will do, doesn't have to be a credit card, just as long as it says Mastro or Visa on it afaik.
Downloading GTA 4 Since 12 This morning and its at 19%
Wow this isn't a charity case, go buy your own damn games.
Lmao at everyone asking for a game

Just completed Mirror's Edge, It's a great game, just very short lol, The graphics are great, well worth £3.49?..

Now its time to do the time trials
Quote from Stefani24 :It's worth the try xP

Do you have no pride? You're basically asking begging for money in a street (which is a public forum of sort too) and begging for something you don't even need...
Quote from BlueFlame :Do you have no pride? You're basically asking begging for money in a street (which is a public forum of sort too) and begging for something you don't even need...

Didn't you read what I wrote in the brackets in my post?
It's not like I don't have the money.
I just don't have the permission parents-wise to buy anything.
Quote from Jordan2007 :Downloading GTA 4 Since 12 This morning and its at 19%

yeah sucks same cas here my mirrors edge is at 32%
Quote from Stefani24 :Didn't you read what I wrote in the brackets in my post?
It's not like I don't have the money.
I just don't have the permission parents-wise to buy anything.

Well then stick to playing LiLO and STiCH whilst you dream of playing with the big boys.
Quote from BlueFlame :Well then stick to playing LiLO and STiCH whilst you dream of playing with the big boys.

WTF?
I never played LiLo and Stich. I hate lil' kid's tv series.

Why so srs btw?
Quote from Stefani24 :WTF?

Why so srs btw?

Was just kiddin?
Quote from Stefani24 :WTF?

Why so srs btw?

Lol need a joker face with that?
how long does this thing last ? will it be the dame tomorow. iam trying to get dad buying me need for speed shift
That people are begging others to buy stuff for them pisses me off as well! Not only does it ruin the thread but it also has a negative impact on the forum as a whole - We really don't need such a juvenile atmosphere.

Anyway, I bought GTA4, Mirror's edge, Audiosurf and Samorost2. I also would've bought the iD Super Pack, but I bought it the last time Steam had a similar sale, whenever that was.

Thanks for the heads up, op!

Edit: mblixt, NFS: Shift will be on sale (37€) until 18:00 tomorrow (local time), then I guess it'll be 50€ again. The holiday sale, along with its varying sets of offers will continue until January 3rd.
mega lameage, my crappy computer shits itself whenever I try to play GTA even on its lowest settings....at least I got it for a bargain price and I'll have it whenever I upgrade me PC. I can make do with MTA San Andreas for the time being
everyone is asking cause they are like "Mutt107 asked for something so i should ask so people forget about him asking for something"
Quote from mutt107 :everyone is asking cause they are like "Mutt107 asked for something so i should ask so people forget about him asking for something"

and what does this little episode tell you? Never give anything to anyone, as every sod whos slightly worse off than you will try it on, as will people just wanting to exploit your sensitive side.

Steam Sales
(563 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG