The online racing simulator
why do U complain? if LFS is not satisfayin U so maybe U should leave that game... it would be better for LFS community.
Quote from Hubson PL :why do U complain? if LFS is not satisfayin U so maybe U should leave that game... it would be better for LFS community.

Fanboy forum bingo time!
another useless topic about nothing just blind theories that has no sense to discuss... just play today...be happy you have the game and dont worry about future...you wont change it anyway

forum should split into two...one for really helpful, creative, necessary and useable topics and the other for topics like this full of spam and nothing useful
because daily there are hundreds of posts which is impossible to keep reading them all but majority is rubish
Quote from bavorak :another useless topic about nothing just blind theories that has no sense to discuss... just play today...be happy you have the game and dont worry about future...you wont change it anyway

forum should split into two...one for really helpful, creative, necessary and useable topics and the other for topics like this full of spam and nothing useful
because daily there are hundreds of posts which is impossible to keep reading them all but majority is rubish

what about the third one? the ones full with YOU ROCK DEVS! THIS IS AWESOME AND CANNOT BE IMPROVED IN ANYWAY fanboys?
In its current form, LFS will be dead in 10 years.

Unless the whole graphics side of thing sees a major overhaul, and there are significant content additions, it really won't continue to stand a chance in the sim racing market. LFS' graphics have already been labelled out of date by some (although I personally think they're good compared to rFactor, for example).

Until the low-poly models and hideously low res interiors of the S1 cars are improved, it just cannot compete with some of the new releases. These somewhat detract from the new level of detail and quality first seen in the FBM, and continued through the Patch Z interiors and Scirrocco/Rockingham.

The core physics engine is (IMO) quite safe staying as it is, as it continues to be above even the latest games.

A major new release / series of releases is the only thing that will keep LFS going for another 10 years. I don't see how a game that will effectively be 18 years old can compete with fresh releases that make use of the latest technology and software/hardware capabilities.
Quote from hp999 :LOL. I scrolled through the other pictures too,I rofl'd.

Same, some funny shit there
Quote from Furiously-Fast :I went on the internet and I found THIS.

That's the most funny website I've ever seen. ****ing genius

Bookmarked so I can show it to my kids someday
Quote from anbiddulph :what about the third one? the ones full with YOU ROCK DEVS! THIS IS AWESOME AND CANNOT BE IMPROVED IN ANYWAY fanboys?

dont make it too complicated...two is enough....useful stuff and the other
They will be announcing the release of the VW and rockinham
In 10 years maybe the S2 version has been updated, this is a tremendous lack of concern for us virtual pilots the LFS, it's been over 1 year it was announced the launch of the new car and so far nothing.
Stop sleeping Scawen, other simulators soon surpass his.
Sorry my English, feel free to correct.
regards
Arthur Castro
S3, lane real, real car, where are you?
S3, track real, real car, where are you?
Quote from aroX123 :LFS will take over the whole world and we will all be slaves

I, for one, welcome our new LFS overlords....
Where is our patch (I have hopes for it eventhough they've not said anything).. Merry christmas everyone!
I guess there would be gran turismo 6 (or higher) and everybody would play it.

Actually im not sure, nobody knows. Devs may stop updating it, they may continue it, lfs can look like real life too. Everything can happen, cant tell "what it will be".
Quote from Furiously-Fast :I went on the internet and I found THIS.

Sorry but the guy who makes all that have Super Duper Huge RIGHT!!!!!!! LFS is like drugs........ You stuck with this but nothing to give you...... Ok I agree that it's a very good sim but get over with that and make the next step.......All the patch updates are for insim,outsim,oversim,undersim,entersim,outofspace sim........Nothing for the sim.....as SIM!!! So, and from Eric reply on this forum (http://nismo.1g.fi/kuvat/LFS%20motivation/bestestPRevar.png)-very nice Developing one-, the LFS if nothing really new about the sim update comes on ,yep, it will be a memory.

And for the spamers and flames I am demo becuse LFS is still BETA!!!
Quote from SouvlakiTheBest :
And for the spamers and flames I am demo becuse LFS is still BETA!!!

Worse than that... it is still in Alpha.
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Worse than that... it is still in Alpha.

......I agree my friend...... Same as it have a right angle of view about cars and physics but still is far away from a real good sim......Better phrase Real Driving Simulator.....(And I can start a topic about that for not be off topic)
LMAO!

That's an amazing reason to not buy the game. It's been that for how long now, 4, 5 years. And the best thing is, all the bad stuff that you think is in an alpha game, will probably still be in there....baaaaahahahhahahaha!

Good job on that, you've probably missed it's peak (the good old days that is always being talked about, even thats a few years ago if I think about it.)

I am not really get your fanny part but I 'll inform you that I ve been in LFS from it start so I still waiting better results......

Happy Chirstmas 2 All!!
In 10 years we're going to get a next progress report, regarding VWS!!!!!11111!11111111 and tire psyhics.
#49 - 5haz
Quote from tristancliffe :There are more people online these days that at any point in LFS's history. Hardly the spasms of a dying game.

Just a shame they're all on about 2 servers and 80% of them are complete ****wits.
You've been playing LFS from the start and you're still in the demo, guy, you have no idea what you have missed, even I can't laugh at that.

LFS is still basically the same since I got the S2 demo, sure things have changed a little but it still drives the same.

This is how LFS is, I dunno what you're waiting for but if this isn't it then you've been waiting for the wrong game.

What will LFS be in 10 years?
(292 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG