The online racing simulator
Hi guys!!!

This is my private personal F1 skin

My new (private) BF1 skin shame the car is so damn hard to drive with kb It's about the same as my FBM I did some time ago So they go nicely together
Attached images
NexTracing_bf1.jpg
Looks very much like a n!faculty skin and if I didn´t know you made I´d think it is one.
Quote from Deutschland2007 :Looks very much like a n!faculty skin and if I didn´t know you made I´d think it is one.

Well, I can assure you (and anyone else) it's 100% made by myself, I didn't copy other people's stuff or anything

But I guess your reaction can be seen as a compliment?
Quote from Sponge :Well, I can assure you (and anyone else) it's 100% made by myself, I didn't copy other people's stuff or anything

But I guess your reaction can be seen as a compliment?

My first thought was like "Did Sponge join n!faculty now?" n! always had nice looking skins so you can see this as a compliment. I mean look at the attachment. Colours look very similar just the lines are diffrent. Could well be some sort of special skin for some BF1 championship. I think the blue is somewhat darker these days but, looks good.
Thanks! that's actually pretty flattering (link doesn't work so can't do a comparison )

The colors come from my website's logo.. I got the combo from colorcombos.com, orange ff6633 and blue 003366 combined with white I think makes a really nice combo.
Quote from Sponge :Thanks! that's actually pretty flattering (link doesn't work so can't do a comparison )

The colors come from my website's logo.. I got the combo from colorcombos.com, orange ff6633 and blue 003366 combined with white I think makes a really nice combo.

attached it now
I see The orange looks really close.. but the blue looks a bit gray-ish But I see the confusion I might have caused
Here the Redbull Racing theme of the Season 2006.
The carmodel is nearly the same of the BMW in LFS.

Helmetskin by Tonix.

Skinfile
Wow,nice one
Keep it up
Minardi PS05.. Released now to public after ~1 month of private use

Uploaded to LFSw
Attached images
BF1_Minardi_render.jpg
BF1_Minardi051.jpg
Quote from EliteAti :Minardi PS05.. Released now to public after ~1 month of private use

Uploaded to LFSw

That's a nice one
idea
Any1 done a Waving union jack skin?
Quote from EliteAti :Minardi PS05.. Released now to public after ~1 month of private use

Uploaded to LFSw

nice one, except the bridgestone logo on the nose is a little big
I was wandering if anyone could upload, or link me to a 2005 Sauber skin?
Quote from sykoconor :I was wandering if anyone could upload, or link me to a 2005 Sauber skin?

J.Villeneuves 2005 Sauber skin

*Link*
Thanks EliteAti

I was sure there'd be one but 46 pages... I couldn't be arsed to go through them :P
someone has the Virgin BF1 skin?

Uploaded to LFSw

The render is beutiful
My skin AV
Attached images
BF1_SKN_RUBEN_F1.jpg
BF1_SKN_RUBEN_F4.jpg
BF1_SKN_RUBEN_F3.jpg
=)
heya ! =D

here is my new skin =) mercedes-petronas 2010

^^ =D
Attached images
BF1002.png
'bad' english, forgiven. (not bad at all, really)

BAD SCREENSHOT COMPOSITION: UNFORGIVABLE.

too many people posting huge pictures with their car only taking up 15% of the total image area. Thats 85% of your picture that i'd rather not download.

Zoom in your camera, or crop the image - or both - but please stop wasting internets - it's not an infinite resource like petrol or ozone.
Quote from Shirtkicker :'bad' english, forgiven. (not bad at all, really)

BAD SCREENSHOT COMPOSITION: UNFORGIVABLE.

too many people posting huge pictures with their car only taking up 15% of the total image area. Thats 85% of your picture that i'd rather not download.

Zoom in your camera, or crop the image - or both - but please stop wasting internets - it's not an infinite resource like petrol or ozone.

I see a small thumbnail there which can be enlarged, so what are you on about? Flaming fail.
Quote from Shirtkicker :...but please stop wasting internets - it's not an infinite resource like petrol or ozone.

petrol is an infinite resource but disk space or bandwidth not?
Or is it just me who doesnt understand the irony.

Present you skins better, thats my advise.
I use 800*1000 px pictures of crisp renders or an nice edited screenshot.

BF1 Skins
(1662 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG