The online racing simulator
Tried to merge shots together for the first time today. Not really finished but I won't be taking it any further.

Also a few blemishes here and there because the stick moved a bit while I was shooting, but I think it was a pretty good start.
Attached images
Forza GT-R 1650.jpg
theres something with it thats just not right...cant put my finger on it....o ya, there is a huge section that is just white
Quote from logitekg25 :theres something with it thats just not right...cant put my finger on it....o ya, there is a huge section that is just white

That's just the Xbox not being able to render a full frame in time. It's a FPS saving technique of just putting white boxes.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :That's just the Xbox not being able to render a full frame in time. It's a FPS saving technique of just putting white boxes.

You and your smart ass comments are soo funny! *

*I am serious.
Well, i attempted the 510 for you Maggot, but i think i went abit OTT.

Oh, and just a random sunset shot. No editing done. Just messing about with the ingame sliders.

what the @ sunset.....where is that option!

Those rims on the 510 are a bit "new" looking for my taste. Even tho they are really heavy the older style american racing/Weld wheels seem to suit this era car.
Like the custom decals tho, nice touch. needs more ducktail
I just messed around with the in-game sliders. I think it went something like high contrast, medium/low brightness, high exposure, a little sepia etc. etc.

Just have a fiddle with them, and you will get either crappy or interesting results. Personally, i was quite chuffed with how well that sunset looked.
yeah no kiddin! i thought there was a "time" slider or something so u could adjust the time of day it was. Which track was it on, i don't recall a sunset/sunrise track...(fm needs night races)
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Well, i attempted the 510 for you Maggot, but i think i went abit OTT.

Thanks mate Too bad they used the 1970 model instead of the nicer '72 model. Either way, looks like a bucket of fun. Wish I had the money to get one right now.
Quote from senn :yeah no kiddin! i thought there was a "time" slider or something so u could adjust the time of day it was. Which track was it on, i don't recall a sunset/sunrise track...(fm needs night races)

Sorry for the long wait. It was Laguna Seca. I took the picture on the corkscrew facing the sun.

Quote from MAGGOT :Thanks mate Too bad they used the 1970 model instead of the nicer '72 model. Either way, looks like a bucket of fun. Wish I had the money to get one right now.

No problem. A front dam would of finished of my datsun nicely IMO, but there's not one available. There was a rear wing available, but it was one of those tiny adjustable ones, and really ruined the lines. Some de-chroming wouldn't of gone a miss either, but alas, i can't do it.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :No problem. A front dam would of finished of my datsun nicely IMO, but there's not one available. There was a rear wing available, but it was one of those tiny adjustable ones, and really ruined the lines. Some de-chroming wouldn't of gone a miss either, but alas, i can't do it.

That's unfortunate. A front dam would look great on it. Really wish I had the money for a real one :P
driven the 458 italia and lambo 670 abcdefglp4 whatever. The lambo screams like a banshee, even with the stock exhaust, the italia is also a nice car (tho the more i look at it, the more something seems to be "missing"

So i think i'm going to keep saving for the F40 Competitzione. For now.
Tho i wouldn't mind seeing what the lambo sounds like with a bit of tuning.
Does anyone else think the Lambo SV670 thing sounds like it has an exhaust heat shield loose at around 4k? I was driving it on Amalfi, and it was really annoying me. I suppose the cobble stones on Amalfi could have caused it, but i don't think FM has exhaust shield rattle noises.
Maybe the one they sampled it from did
slap some turbo's on it :P but yeah it does sound a little weird
okay, i repaired my xbox by my self ( penny trick, xclamps + towel ) and it workes like if it was brand new.... exept the dvdrom... -.-''

anyway, yesterday i rented fm3 and its aweeesome! started off with the fiesta ( beautiful car ) and the first thing i did was to drop it after 2-3 races.
when i upgraded the suspension, the car became more nymble and i recieved a lot of feedback even if i use the joystick..

now i just finished the WC C class and i'm halfway thru season 2. god i love the focus RS with 4wd swap... i just need to get the gear ratios in place and that car becomes a killer...

i hope i buy the game in the coming days ( b4 xmas ) and get XLBG for xmas...
Can't wait for 25th when I commandeer my younger siblings new Xbox360 to play my Forza that my GF has bought for me. Limited edition pack, with Forza key fob and 2gb Sandisk flash drive and free disc of DLC's
Downloaded the DLC last night and I have to say, if the R35 really hanndles anything like that, I can see why so many people love it. I found I could provoke it to understeer or oversteer but without provoking it, it just corners so easily.

Also: Congrats Blueflame, you should enjoy it.
Quote from Greboth :Downloaded the DLC last night and I have to say, if the R35 really hanndles anything like that, I can see why so many people love it. I found I could provoke it to understeer or oversteer but without provoking it, it just corners so easily.

Also: Congrats Blueflame, you should enjoy it.

Just sucks that I gotta wait til the 25th to use it cos thats when my little bro and sis get their xbox hehe and will probably have to wait longer until they go to bed or get bored of it What DLC is on the second disc does anyone know? I searched for info but it doesn't really tell me.
Quote from BlueFlame :What DLC is on the second disc does anyone know? I searched for info but it doesn't really tell me.

CLICK ME

As for the GTR, yeah, its a very nice car to drive in FM3
haha 2692 posts in and I finally got my hands on Forza 3... so guys, what's the fuss all about?
I dunno why you'd bother. There's no Karting, there's no Public-Funded broadcasting bashing, nor is there any Formula 1.

What could you post about Forza if none of those 3 things are in the game?!
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I dunno why you'd bother. There's no Karting, there's no Public-Funded broadcasting bashing, nor is there any Formula 1.

What could you post about Forza if none of those 3 things are in the game?!

jeezz u repeat yourself over and over and over again. Same old stuff your worse than me.
I'm sorry, it's simply all I've ever seen you post about, so I wonder if maybe someone's hijacked your account or you've gone off your meds when you don't.
Christ, Dustin and Intrepid in the same thread, strap yourselves in fellas, could be a bumpy ride.

Forza Motorsports 3
(3388 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG