The online racing simulator
Guess that car
(1211 posts, started )
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Is it a Kia bodykitted as an R34?

Ye i thought the same, it probably owns the skyline in handling and performance too.

Could be a Kia Rio too.
Yup clearly a Kia Rio, what do i win?
Quote from NitroNitrous :WTF the link was working when I posted it

The link only appeared to work for you because it was in your browser's cache. You visited the link (via Google Image search or whatever) and the image loaded successfully. When it was loaded it was placed in your browser's cache. That means that if you went back to the same site to view the picture it would load from your local computer rather than loading from the website's server. So, when you posted a link to the image on the forum here it appeared to work for you. However, when someone else tried to view the image in this thread they would get the "no hotlinking" image because they didn't have the image in their browser's cache (so the browser tried to load the image from the website's server and it detected hotlinking). If you had either cleared your cache or done a full page refresh (Ctrl + F5) you would have seen the same "no hotlinking" image.
Quote from amp88 :If you had either cleared your cache or done a full page refresh (Ctrl + F5) you would have seen the same "no hotlinking" image.

An easy way is - if you link to an image from a site that you suspect may not allow hotlinking, before you send the post hit 'preview' then press Ctrl-F5 and see if the pictures refresh properly.
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Aww, I miss that thread. I can't stop reading page 10 and 11 (S14's posts. )

Ah yeah that was soo funny
Is it a Ssangyong Actyon?
thread revival for great justice.
I don't feel like putting anything up. Next poster gets to put up a car!
We'll start with a pretty easy one.

Honda Civic?
Correct!

Specifically, a Mugen Type R.

Attached images
zonk500R.jpg
Bmw z1?
Cool.

I will give my turn to whoever posts next.
New one

Kia?
Toyota?
Ssangyong?
Keep trying :auto:
Dacia Sandero?

Guess that car
(1211 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG