The online racing simulator
Guess that car
(1211 posts, started )
Quote from Joe_Keaveney :Here's one for you....see attachment

It's not your turn.

Quote from ussbeethoven :Easy, that's a Chevrolet Captiva...but wasn't it my turn anyway?

Edit: This one may be a bit harder (tip: it's from Europe).

Uhhh.
Quote from ussbeethoven :Easy, that's a Chevrolet Captiva...but wasn't it my turn anyway?

lada... riva... or... morris minor wooden estate... maybe a blb ?
Quote from Joe_Keaveney :Not my turn? Calm down mate it's only a bit of fun.

So you're the type of people that thinks a game is fun when you don't play it by the rules?
Nothing more boring than replying to a forum game if people just random do what they want.

Sometimes, rules are fun you know. Why would anyone reply to this game, if there's nothing "in it" for them?

Grow up.

Possibly post a larger or more detailed picture please mate!
Quote from sgt.flippy :So you're the type of people that thinks a game is fun when you don't play it by the rules?
Nothing more boring than replying to a forum game if people just random do what they want.

Sometimes, rules are fun you know. Why would anyone reply to this game, if there's nothing "in it" for them?

Grow up.

My apologies I missed a few posts and can see you've established an order of things. I'll wait my turn.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Possibly post a larger or more detailed picture please mate!

I thought it's already been found hasn't it? the 353?
Quote from Joe_Keaveney :I thought it's already been found hasn't it? the 353?

Not sure mate! I was waiting for conformation from the guy who posted the picture!
-
(ussbeethoven) DELETED by ussbeethoven
Quote from sgt.flippy :So you're the type of people that thinks a game is fun when you don't play it by the rules?

Grow up.

You're such an idiot, YOU grow up, it's a forum game, does it really ****ing matter? No. But I guess that's what Ford drivers do, whine about **** all.
calm down guys, or I'll post a detail pic of the right upper corner of my fridge and let you guess forever staring on a white picture!!

now shake hands and enjoy the thread :-)

greetz

der butz
Quote from BlueFlame :You're such an idiot, YOU grow up, it's a forum game, does it really ****ing matter? No. But I guess that's what Ford drivers do, whine about **** all.

Bitch bitch bitch..

Hint: It is NOT a BMW. infact, BMW pretty much copied the design of this car for the next 20 years.
Some Bristol or something.
Jensen?
a Jag?
Hint: Plumbers with big mustaches.
Lancia something?
not a lancia
Iso Grifo?

edit: Never mind.
Looks Alfa Romeo but can't figure the c*nting thing!
Aston Martin Something?
Volvo 1800 or something like that or a Gordon Keeble of some sort. Although my first thought was Maserati.
One of you is dangerously close. Hint: It's not Intrepid, and it's not trebor.

Guess that car
(1211 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG