The online racing simulator
Guess that car
(1211 posts, started )
Thought it was the front...
Thought they were red brake lights...

Either that or they are stupidly huge indicators.
Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :Looks like an Sierra Cosworth.

Neither the RS500 or the saloon Cosworth had white and orange indicator bits. And its wrong shape to be the saloon and the RS500 didnt have indicator's next to the headlights, they were on the bumper.
It's one of those American things!
Quote from trebor901 :Neither the RS500 or the saloon Cosworth had white and orange indicator bits. And its wrong shape to be the saloon and the RS500 didnt have indicator's next to the headlights, they were on the bumper.

Oh. My bad, I just saw one here, and the lights looked like one.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :It's one of those American things!

Not true! I made a mistake. I have only seen one once, so not my fault. Also, my family thinks their ugly! Whatever! They have no taste.
nope none of those, are we nearing next hint time?
Yes.
This car never saw competition use. (even tho it was a ground up race car)

2nd pic
You sure race cars are allowed?
The last one i guessed was a race car. Yes i've seen the 1st post. Already stated that this is a bending of the rules. If all we have is road cars, this will get pretty boring..
-
(ussbeethoven) DELETED by ussbeethoven
Ok here's a tip on clue spotting - Look at the tread and ground clearance of the car, should give u a fair indication as to what kind of racing it was built for.

Also, look at the style of the bodywork, what era of car does it look closest to?

EDIT - older than those two guesses. Pre 1990.
Found it! Toyota MR2 222D:
There were three produced, one with the engine mounted transversely with RWD, and two with the engine mounted longitudinally. One of these was RWD while the other was AWD using a custom gearbox manufactured by Xtrac. (remembering the engine is mid mounted)

It was a GroupB/GroupS Hybrid, it was planned to replace the celica groupB cars but GroupB was cancelled before it ever saw competition.

Toyota have also restored one of the 2 cars that were detroyed in testing, only 2 remain, 1 in Germany, 1 in Japan.

http://www.mr2supercharger.com/GroupBRacing.html

Try to see if you can figure this one out:

Note: It isn't modified.
Attached images
Guess me!.jpg
Nissan 240RS

Someone else can post the new car i haven't got time to edit a pic up.
I got one coming no one else post

edit - here we go...have fun
Attached images
pro22618jm9.jpg
That looks like a screenshot from a game...or at least a CG image...
it's not, it is from a film though
Plymouth Fury? (~1961)
Cadillac Eldorado?
neither of those, but senn is getting warm
Plymouth Fury coupe 1961? :P
Plymouth SportFury / Belvedere / Savoy / Coronado?

Guess that car
(1211 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG