The online racing simulator
Guess that car
(1211 posts, started )
!!!!

No, nice try though.
Can't find a pic, but MGA Roadster, with some kind of weird aero kit...Altho the swoop of the body before the rear wheel arch is a little bit different....
Trawling google image for old cars, and i can't find anything closer atm...

Edit: I think you were laying hints about it being a triumph, but i can't find anything that they made with a cooling duct like that on the rear guard...Hope this isn't some weird prototype :/

Another Edit: ARGH i really want to know the answer to this one...lol, i never was much good at classic/vintage cars

No, it's not an MGA. Farrr from it.
-
(ussbeethoven) DELETED by ussbeethoven
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Have fun. :hide:

Well, hours of studies have proven it to be a car, if this helps.
Quote from ussbeethoven :And that is really an unmodified road car? I check every roadster I, my car books or Wikipedia knew and still couldn't found a remotely match except for the Cobra replica guess (all the more I'm eager to see the full picture).

It's not a kit car or anything like that. It was made by a manufacturer everyone has heard of.

If I'm feeling generous I'll add another picture later.
This is a messed up car.
Attached images
teasers_put_together.jpg
An early Ferrari?

Of which there were about a million different body designs.

375 MM?
Nope.

I think it's time for a clue : -

It was a very rare car. It was a (AFAIK) a one off, with special (coachwork?) bodywork. It was used in many legendary races. It's dated Pre 1970.

It was sold sold fairly recently for a sum of over $500,000 at one of those fancy car auctions for rich people.
I'm going to just try again, and say it's a Austin Healey.
ARGH i think if i could see more it would have a "seperated" grille, ie two grille pieces, but i can't for the life of me remember which car has that...though maserati but couldn't find a match....wish i had my car books here
I would go for a special Maserati too
1962 Maserati Tipo
Quote from R34king :I thought it was this i stared at this for 10mins! but I came to a descision that that wasnt it because of the headlight spacing etc and the third light in the middle I could be wrong though

The picture he gave is of the middle headlight. Thats why he framed it like that, to make it look like its an outside one. The grille matches etc....

It's an ugly ugly car tho lol :P
Ok next one...

That looks alot like some kinda volvo. Too bad I dunno their names.
nope
reminds me of a Ford Taurus
nope - and i should mention i kinda broke a rule with this one - It is a production based race car (sorry)
Bentley of some description? Rear looks like an Arnage.

Guess that car
(1211 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG