The online racing simulator
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :I would have put alot of money on you batting for the other side, obviously id have been out of pocket... Remind me never to gamble

:O
Me?
lol sorry, should have kept my mouth shut
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :lol sorry, should have kept my mouth shut

Haha, well, it does seem it, i tend to do quite a few things which would make me seem a tad gay :| And i wont even mention them because you'll all think im definitly gay (Ok so maybe when i see certain guy friends of mine ill run up and jump on them and then start to ride them sexually) but i swear im completely straight! I couldn't even think about being gay :|
EVER!
I hear there's a study that most guys that say they'll never be gay, tend to have a greater chance of becoming gay...

What does that say about you?
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I hear there's a study that most guys that say they'll never be gay, tend to have a greater chance of becoming gay...

What does that say about you?

I never said i'll never be gay, just that i couldn't be gay.
The thought of it doesn't really appeal to me at all.
Plus i have a girlfriend who imo is absolutely stunning, i'd never turn gay and lose that :|
migz, first give us some proof that u slept with your woman, then we'll say that ure not gay....
and how is he suppossed to do that
uhh... i dont know.

you find a way!
Test the baby's DNA.
Quote from el pibe :migz, first give us some proof that u slept with your woman, then we'll say that ure not gay....

Dyu want me to send you the pictures? Or the videos?
I joke

Quote from Forbin :Test the baby's DNA.

Baby at 16? :| Me? Never!
Quote from Forbin :Test the baby's DNA.

Oooooh. I think this calls for Jeremy Kyle show!
Bring on the ex!

Never mind, scum of a girlfriend dumped me because shes too much of a promise breaking WHORE!
Feeling bitter, perchance?
All girls can be counted on is to break promises.

some hard words coming

there will be others?
Quote from logitekg25 :

some hard words coming

there will be others?

Haha, i've moved on, well i've not, i really did like her. But lets just say i have a few urm friends who are there for me sexually :|
Therefore i can just get happy time and not give a shit about bitch of an ex girlfriend
Sorry if there was too much info there haha, im just trying to be as happy as possible by telling everyone everything
Quote from Migz :Haha, i've moved on, well i've not, i really did like her. But lets just say i have a few urm friends who are there for me sexually :|

well, for this case, this is what you have to do.

get the Beaver!(PUSSY!!!!!!!!!!!)

you kno, that girl that i got laid with, wanted to be with me just to be on my bed. the first thing that i did when i saw her at school was to tell her '' i dont like you, i dont love you, i dont want you and especially... i dont need you '' and she got rly pissed off/shy and yeah, i basicly humiliated her infront of everybody ( i knew she was whoreish before doin her... she even cheated her bf just for me ! )... i had to do something and that's what i did =). of course , she said stuff about my anatomy. so what? nobody's going to believe her now that she doesn't have friends.....

so migz, here's the top tip. If you're on something with a girl, make sure you're the one who breaks up
Jesus christ, you huys need some good advice about women. i'll let you discover this by yourself. it's the only way you'll learn
you guys need to watch its alway sunny in philadelphia and use the dennis method lol
i think i even know better then you guys
:munching_
Quote from el pibe :migz, first give us some proof that u slept with your woman, then we'll say that ure not gay....

Having sex with a (insert gender here) does not prove that someone is or isn't homosexual.
Talking about your girlfriend here, is like asking for a cheese sandwich at a hardware store.

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG