The online racing simulator
Quote from e2mustang :thanks for all!

here is a try

Nice one. As boekanier said, car is too big, and, it's transparent, i can see through.
Quote from leonardo555 :Nice one. As boekanier said, car is too big, and, it's transparent, i can see through.

I see Leonardo...
you can see through the head lights.
Quote from Boekanier :I see Leonardo...
you can see through the head lights.

isn't that reflection? BTW nice mustang! you can try adding some motion blur so it would look moving
I don't think so.

the headlights are on a high position.
and behind the bumper.
that is no reflection.
Quote from iFastLT :isn't that reflection? BTW nice mustang! you can try adding some motion blur so it would look moving

"I don't think so.

the headlights are on a high position.
and behind the bumper.
that is no reflection.
"
:iagree:
Quote from iFastLT :isn't that reflection? BTW nice mustang! you can try adding some motion blur so it would look moving

I Agree with u coz if u see the other headlight glass u can see the reflection of the road. So both headlight glass have the same material will have the a "big" reflection of the road.
its reflection,coz usually if something is transparent on a render like this,then the whole car is like that,and clearly,it isnt. btw i tried with smaller,but even just a bit smaller car looks too small but thx all
My first render
Hi there

This is my first Blender render (thanks to Bogey Jammer) I'm not working with 3D so i was playing a little with render settings like noob but the final render looks nice

http://upload.play-zone.cz/gallery/render_fzr.jpg

This car is so hot, i cant wait till i bought my S2 licence (hope about end of the year) and drive it
For Blender that is pretty damn sweet.
First: Just an old HDRI scene with LFS Scirocco in it.
Second: I've started my own VW Scirocco, and I want to show you my progress.
Attached images
VWS_V-ray-enviroment.png
Scirocco_preview.png
Quote from leonardo555 :First: Just an old HDRI scene with LFS Scirocco in it.
Second: I've started my own VW Scirocco, and I want to show you my progress.

Very nice
I fixxed the ceiling.
Attached images
VWS_V-ray-enviroment2.png
Ages ago I've done some rendering, here is my very quick scene, Don't mind the imperfections.
Attached images
vws.jpg
funny i was about to do the same render with same background
Nice! Good to see more and more renders including VWS
Quote from e2mustang :funny i was about to do the same render with same background

Post it, I'm interested how yours will look.
i havent made it,but ill get to work then
Quote from Bose321 :Ages ago I've done some rendering, here is my very quick scene, Don't mind the imperfections.

very wierd.
one part of the car has reflections of HDRI, other part doesn't, the back of the car is almost transparent, but nice background
so here it is. a quick one,need more work
Attached images
try 4.jpg
Nice, yours looks alot more photo-realistic IMO.
RB4 needs more poly. :scared:
Attached images
render_rb4.jpg
Quote from Jotemi :RB4 needs more poly. :scared:

Relax, on my vacation if I have time after I finish my HP VWScirocco, I make one HP RB4
that would be awesome! rb4 is my fav!
New XFG Lights. Need work on the textures but is a progrest.
Attached images
XFG.jpg

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG