The online racing simulator
Borderlands - xbox 360, PS3, PC
(138 posts, started )
Ahh

I'm slightly lost though, in New Haven and have no clue if I should go on with the story or finish the sidequests

I'm after a +4 predator class mod also, my list of stuff I want in the game gets longer....

Any LFSers up for a blast? I got two games saved, a maxed out char for SP and a serious one for MP

EDIT: And as soon as I post I find a great gun. Level 29 though ><
woop woop this is addictive :O
Tell me about it, was up till 3am playing coop with Dustin
Playing on PS3... I'm ****ed when it comes to killing Krom... He's the same level, but his ****ing turret regens, and I had him down to like half health, then from nowhere come 3 trillion enemys to take me down to dead.

Not to mention he is basically a "Must snipe" enemy, which puts me on my back foot.

I need to Co-Op this shit, but it's impossible to find anyone on this mission!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
#55 - senn
you don't need someone on that specific mission. Anyone can help you. Preferably higher level that you tho
I was helping my cousin who was level 12 out with a level 50 soldier :P
SPEED RUNS!
I'm stuck on the Crazy Earl mission, I get swarmed by the spiders
Quote from senn :you don't need someone on that specific mission. Anyone can help you. Preferably higher level that you tho
I was helping my cousin who was level 12 out with a level 50 soldier :P
SPEED RUNS!

I know. I just tend to join others on a quest.. not host my own gmes
#58 - senn
Quote from DieKolkrabe :I'm stuck on the Crazy Earl mission, I get swarmed by the spiders

If you don't already know, the front of the spiders is heavily armoured, however their hind section is weak. Generally try to shoot them in the ass, or distract them with my turret so i can get to the side or back of them, and shoot from there. Also running away while shooting to spread them out helps just don't get stuck in a corner, or fall off a ledge lol
The more you guys talk about this, the more I start to want it. And that's not good since I've no money

What's the deal after you finish the story? Other than the massive selection of guns, what does it have to keep you coming back for more?
#60 - senn
2nd and 3rd playthrough (increased difficulty each time) DLC coming later, and playing online with my friends. Always on the lookout for better weapons.
I picked this up last night for PS3 with an award cheque I got on Thursday. Only played a couple hours so far in co-op with one of my roommates. Good fun thus far, I'm a level 6 Hunter and he's playing a level 6 Berzerker. As it stands, I'm glad I picked this one up. Hopefully it continues to entertain in the little spare time I have.
ASDA have it instore for £25 ATM Dajmin, that might swing it, it might swing it for me!
I'm totally stuck in Old Haven.. I'm trying to put out the smokestacks, but the city is swarmed with these high level militants... It's ****ing brutal. On the bright side, I now have an Eridan weapon.

Maggot.. what's your PSN name?
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Maggot.. what's your PSN name?

Ryno917 I believe, I'm pretty much never online, though.

Scratch that, I'm never online. I generally stick to SP in games. Time depending, though, if you're up for some runnin-n-gunnin while I'm free I may be up for it some time.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I'm totally stuck in Old Haven.. I'm trying to put out the smokestacks, but the city is swarmed with these high level militants... It's ****ing brutal. On the bright side, I now have an Eridan weapon.

Maggot.. what's your PSN name?

I'm at Flynt. I hate the Eridian guns. Give me a good gun and Bloodwing any day
It's a mixed bag, poor ammo, but fun.
I only just got this game and I have to say that so far I think it's amazing. It's like a more casual Fallout 3 with a sense of humour. The guns are crazy, there are so many different types, so far my favourite is my explosive sniper rifle, just because when you get a critical headshot enemies tend to explode into little chunks that fly off in all directions. I'm loving my characters insane laughing and smack talking when I kill bad guys too. I've not even tried the co-op yet! I'm a level 17 Hunter, focusing on being a sniper.
I love the explosive sniper rifles Wish mine had more than a 1x zoom, but whatever.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I only just got this game and I have to say that so far I think it's amazing. It's like a more casual Fallout 3 with a sense of humour. The guns are crazy, there are so many different types, so far my favourite is my explosive sniper rifle, just because when you get a critical headshot enemies tend to explode into little chunks that fly off in all directions. I'm loving my characters insane laughing and smack talking when I kill bad guys too. I've not even tried the co-op yet! I'm a level 17 Hunter, focusing on being a sniper.

Almost the same as me . I'm finding the Bloodwing boring and useless. Don't think about putting any single point on it.
Level 23 Hunter with 3 points on Trespassing for now

When I max it to 5, then I'll go for the pistols ones (starting by the improved crit).

Anyway, I'm loving this game, great playability!
Quote from RocksGt :Almost the same as me . I'm finding the Bloodwing boring and useless. Don't think about putting any single point on it.
Level 23 Hunter with 3 points on Trespassing for now

When I max it to 5, then I'll go for the pistols ones (starting by the improved crit).

Anyway, I'm loving this game, great playability!

Bloodwing can clear out a room in seconds, saved my ass more than once
Just ordered this, the fact that gameplay have it on offer for £22 swung it.

Better be good!!!!
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Bloodwing can clear out a room in seconds, saved my ass more than once

Yup, I know, But for me is boring to clear a room just by pressing a button

I prefer to enter with my elemental revolver and burn some heads

By the way... what do you think is better for a hunter? I really like revolvers over guns, but with these ones you can get several crits, and maybe more DPS than with the slow revolver

I don't like SMG's at all, but maybe I could give them a chance...
Looks crap lol
Quote from danowat :Just ordered this, the fact that gameplay have it on offer for £22 swung it.

Better be good!!!!

Have fun getting nothing else done because of this

I refuse to play it anytime soon, or I'll fail uni, cause it is way too addictive
Quote from Fuse5 :Have fun getting nothing else done because of this

I refuse to play it anytime soon, or I'll fail uni, cause it is way too addictive

Oh dear!!!, I really should stop buying games, I have so many I'll never get round to playing.

Borderlands - xbox 360, PS3, PC
(138 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG