The online racing simulator
Borderlands - xbox 360, PS3, PC
(138 posts, started )
Whats recommened, playing SP till a certain level, then trying MP?, or is it worthy jumping straight into MP?
Depends, when you're playing with a friend, starting together is fun. But rather get yourself acquainted to the gameplay, the items, and your character... LV 10 as an MP starting point sounds reasonable if you are playing with random people :P
Quote from Fuse5 :Depends, when you're playing with a friend, starting together is fun. But rather get yourself acquainted to the gameplay, the items, and your character... LV 10 as an MP starting point sounds reasonable if you are playing with random people :P

Cheers, so whos playing it on the xbox then?
Quote from dawesdust_12 :It does a fairly good job of giving you a list of games that you'd want to join. I haven't played online very much (because I'm a loner and just try to grind for trophies!). I am missing about 10 of them (DLC included). 2 of them are just by playing (Lvl 40 and 50), 3 for killing some enemys with the special skill of every character, 1 for winning an arena match, 1 for finishing all quests in New Haven, and the 5 from the DLC (although they're un-needed for the lovely platinum trophy).

And nearly beating me at duels
I started MP at level 3, and leveled up to level 10 really quickly. Depends if you get a good group of people to play with.
I rarely play anything online, but my roommate and I have been playing splitscreen co-op which has been great fun.
Anyways...

I have (and have beaten) the DLC for Borderlands... It's pretty fun (and subtly funny, with plenty of jokes). Some of the trophies needed for it are ridiculous (I ended up needing to collect 250 + 100 + 50 + 25 + 10 Brains for <Undead character from main story>. It was a lot of work.

Additionally, I have 1 more trophy to go, and that just means me grinding my character to level 50. Then I'll have Platinum-ed my first game... Jeez, I need a job!
May be getting this for christmas, I'll add some of you guys when I get it

That means you dustin! Show the noobs how it's done.
Bought the DLC

It's a lot of fun and I snarked and MST-d my way through it (actually I did that with the main game, it's hella easy)

Dustin, we need to co-op again on PC :P Imma beat ya in a duel

Alen rifle and Bloodwing vs zombie....cue mass scavenging of tiems
Scott.. 2 Issues:
1) My PC copy.. I deleted.
2) I couldn't install the DLC on PC version even if I wanted to.

But PS3 version.. sure thing. I'm a level 50 Soldier.. Also, I have no life so I have the Platinum trophy.
Then I need to get the PS3 copy

Buy it for me?

I could install it fine
I don't have any money
Did anyone try the "Zombi Island"-DLC? Is it worth the money?
Depends: Do you want more loot/unique loot, or do you just want the good old fun of killing zombies? The premise/humour is great, and the zombie killing is great, but there's no "new special" weapons, so if you want unique weapons.. you're SOL (although weapons do exist there, and there are a few sick ones).

1 thing, don't pick up the brains you'll inevitably get the zombies to drop. There's a quest that comes up. Kinda pissed me off becuase I collected about 200 of them then got the quest that has you get 25+50+100+200.
The pleasure of zombie-killing, what more can I ask for
The DLC is relatively short, but good fun. I'd recommend it.

I've reached level 50 with my hunter yesterday, roughly 100 hours of gameplay. Now it's on to the other classes...
I've only gotten around to level 50'ing my Soldier. Not too interested in getting anymore level 50's as I put a LOT of time in.
Bump -

Played for a bit, level 10 now.

Bloody hard game, any tips?

I'm stuck in the mission where you get into Sledge's safehouse. Enemies pwn me

edit: dawesdust, what is your PSN level?
Tip for that mission

Sit back, snipe away

IF you have a ranged pet, use it
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Tip for that mission

Sit back, snipe away

IF you have a ranged pet, use it

Thing is, when I get in there a level 15 bruiser comes at me, corners me right by the spawn point and just hammers away at me everytime I spawn.

The healing in this game sucks as well, takes way too long.

And my sniper doesn't even seem to do much, it's incendiary and i've hit 100+ dmg with it on some opponents, but the bruiser just takes it.
hmm

Run around the room,find a camping spot (or, hide in a doorframe)

I sent Bloodwing in to weaken the minions up
If you want to add me, my PSN account is dawesdust_12. I can come around and help you in a Co-Op game.

I am a level 50 Soldier. I dunno what you're taking about wth PSN level though
Quote from dawesdust_12 :If you want to add me, my PSN account is dawesdust_12. I can come around and help you in a Co-Op game.

I am a level 50 Soldier. I dunno what you're taking about wth PSN level though

Your trophy level, i've seen yours already, it's 7 (9%) and mine is 6 (~50%).

We'll go co-op tomorrow, I don't have a headset or anything though. I'll send you a message.
Meh, I don't think anyone even cares about the trophy level stuff... It's meh.

Borderlands - xbox 360, PS3, PC
(138 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG