The online racing simulator
RSR Race Sim Radicals is born.
(290 posts, started )
Well done AJ

Welcome aboard
Quote from AlienT. :We hired him because he looks good in womens clothing, nothing to do with him being quick

And after last night playing IL-2 Sturmovik we also know he sucks at flying
So we can kick his ass at that!
Quote from Toddshooter :And after last night playing IL-2 Sturmovik we also know he sucks at flying

Well at least at flying, as long as he keeps his wheels on the ground we have a hard time catching him
Quote from AlienT. :We hired him because he looks good in womens clothing, nothing to do with him being quick

Lol

Damn, I knew those pictures would make it out

Quote from Toddshooter :And after last night playing IL-2 Sturmovik we also know he sucks at flying

That's for sure. I can still trap ya with my super rocket fps lowering attack though
Quote from AjRose :

That's for sure. I can still trap ya with my super rocket fps lowering attack though

Yeah... that got me killed and I was on your side god damnit!! :gnasher:
-
(pearcy_2k7) DELETED by pearcy_2k7
This post reserved for next update of RSR. keep looking it will be shortly
-
(Mp3 Astra) DELETED by Mp3 Astra : Apparently a sense of humor failure
Quote from EliteAti :eehh.. what?

Please don't worry...... RSR is just trying very hard to make RSR.Boogle understand that unless he changes his appearance, his driving might suffer!
Attached images
boogle.jpg
Not much chance him catching swine flu :-/
Quote from StableX :Please don't worry...... RSR is just trying very hard to make RSR.Boogle understand that unless he changes his appearance, his driving might suffer!

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :ices_rofl

Bloody hell Andy I think I love you! :clapclap:
Quote from Gills4life :HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :ices_rofl

Bloody hell Andy I think I love you! :clapclap:

You might love Andy...but now I know I definitely love Boogle

PS: Mp3 Astra NP M8 I know your a big Douche Bag!! OH ya can you make me a video?
Hahaha it looks like he got a coconut growing on his face!
Wahahahaha its funny. I know misses boogle wants you too shave m8. But I never understood why. Now I know . Indeed Gills looks like a coconut ROFL

you guys are so funny
I'm bored.
Douchebag!
-- UPDATE 02-06-2009 --

RSRadicals along side League of the Americas (LOTA) are pleased to present the Summer 2009 season of the XSCC.

The XSCC is an XRT-only series consisting of 5 intense oval races, and 3 road course challenges. 2 of our oval events are run on custom short track ovals. This series is styled after Stock Car racing so there are Safety car starts/restarts, Lucky dog rule applies for lapped cars, as well as requiring pitstops. All events are run on Sundays starting at 18:00 UTC (14:00 EST).

This seasons events will include the Kyoto Ring All Star Challenge featuring the special knockout formula, custom short track ovals courtesy of (Phil Diaz from CoRe Racing) are sure to thrill with door to door action for over 80 laps.

Drafting at over 140mph, close, hard, knuckle-biting racing is yours to be had in this premiere XRT series. The XRT takes skill and daring to race close lap after lap.
Are you Radical enough to compete with some of the best XRT drivers in LFS?
If so please head on over to the (LOTA (League of the Americas) wesite and register.

Schedule & Tracks:

Race#1: Kyoto 200 presented by TechWiz- KY1 (2 lap Q, 110 lap Feature)

Race#2: South City Grand Prix presented by Fanatec- SO5 (20min Q, 65 Lap Feature.)

Race#3: Samsung Desert Shootout- AU1 Phoenix (2 Lap Q, 2 Sprints 25 Lap[knockout], 75 lap Feature)

Race#4: Kyoto Grand Prix presented by UGT-Servers.com- KY2, (20 min Q, 75 lap Feature)

Race#5: SteelSeries 200- KY1R, (2 Lap Q, 110 Lap Feature)

Race#6: 500Servers City Classic- SO1 ( 20 min Q, 75 Lap Feature)

Race#7: The Logitech Mile- AU1 Martinsville (2 Lap Q, 2 Sprints 25 Laps[Knockout], 85 Lap Feature)

Race#8: LG All Star Challenge- KY1 All Star Challenge (2 Lap Q, 2 X 21 lap Sprints 52 lap Feature)

Klik here for signup or more info.
Looking good Niels!
RSR is running GTAL 2010

It has been a while since you heard some news from the Radicals. It has been quiet during summer but we stood strong. No one left the group in fact we have some new recruits running to strenghten the group. So watch this space to get more news from the Radicals.

As Radical we are, we signed up again for a new season in the GTAL running under NDR. Due to this new season of GTAL steady but slowly the interest in LFS grows back in us and soon we will be back at the top.
However getting back at the top isnt just what we want to achieve as a group, but pure good old fun. We like to enjoy ourselfs during the time we race.

To get the flow going again we have found it necesarry to give ourselves for the upcoming year a new skin. This time the theme is based around a Lion. So watch out when the radical Lion RAAAAAAWWWWWWRRRRRRRSSSSSS in your back view mirror.
It will bite ya in the a.se !!!

See ya on track

Regards from the Radicals !!!!

RAAAAAAWWWWWWRRRRRRRSSSSSS
Skin looks familiar.. Good luck for GTAL, it's going to be a good season.
Quote from racer hero :Skin looks familiar.. Good luck for GTAL, it's going to be a good season.

Yeah, it reminds me a bit of a Holden V8 Supercar livery.
Quote from pik_d :Yeah, it reminds me a bit of a Holden V8 Supercar livery.

Psh, I disagree.
Quote from racer hero :Skin looks familiar.. Good luck for GTAL, it's going to be a good season.

Yeah it does look familiar doesnt it ?? Not sure with what though

Good luck to you too running the GTAL. Its gonna be a good one, just watch out for the Lion
Nice skin

FXR FTW:hyper:

RSR Race Sim Radicals is born.
(290 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG