The online racing simulator
RSR Race Sim Radicals is born.
(290 posts, started )
Quote from teedot :Welcome Kev and JayEyeBee!

Those dvd boxes are friggin hilarious LOL

...... apparantly I have a new name too..... teepot?

OMG< its the real teepot burlovich
LOL nice work Andy, welcome boys
Quote :Racername: RSR.John Rees

i see you still enjoy keeping your microphone up there eh John?

Quote from StableX :OMG< its the real teepot burlovich

Shut it fat boy!!!!!!!!
Congrats guys.
Hehehe nice Andy. Welcome guys to be a full radical you both earned it
We have a new admin and he is on a mission. Great Havoc
And a fast endurance runner, he is as fast as roadrunner. Gongrats Jaybee
Welcome lads

I knew both of you were Muppets from the very first day

All it took to suck you in was sets. You cheap whore Kev
Welcome guys! I've not raced with you too much due to RL.....soon (27th)Jaybee you will be whipping my butt on track like the rest of the guys and Havoc can have the pleasure of booting me from our server for being slow

Arsetistic Andy again a mention for the welome poster/DVD boxes.
Congrats guys!
aww...great addition to muppets family i might say

welcome aboard!

edit* shh niels, edit first post...
Toki....Where on eath did you get hold of a picture of my wife for your avatar
Good luck with the Radicals, chaps
well instead of quoting everyone...i'll just say thanks to all.

and as my father once said, "shut the hell up and get to work".

oh sh*t, wrong quote.....anyway, thank gents. good times ahead
grats
Nice, grats.
Congrats guys.
Congrats guys and welcome on board

Damn I must try to get online more often
Quote from CELTIC100 :Congrats guys and welcome on board

Damn I must try to get online more often

Yeah your damn right. So thats a order.
Kick out the misses
Get behind your PC and start playing LFS again.
Yup LFS not DOD

RSR Race Sim Radicals are pleased to announce they will be joining the GTAL championships. GTAL stands for Grand Touring Amateur League. In sort the league will be running the same GT2 cars as the IGTC and MOE. This league has been brought alive by teams who missed out on the IGTC or MOE. We at RSR missed out on the IGCT for several reasons. It was good fun and we learned a lot since we are completly new to this kinda of league`s. The experience was that good that as soon as the GTAL thread was made we signed up. We do have a lot to learn but looking forward to the series. Our goal in this series is to have fun, learn from mistakes and try finish each race. Off course we also like to win this serie however since were completly new to endurance racing we set our goals to finish each race.

Our driver setup :

T. Martelle aka Toddshooter coming from canada and is our team leader in the GTAL. All communication, race tactics etcetra will be sorted out by this great canadian. Be ware though he is very fast aswell !.

N. Mul aka CueBall coming from teh netherlands will be co team leader and will catch T. Martelle when he is about to fail. We doubt he will fail but we need a backup for Mister martelle. Also made the car go faster by using his skills in photoshop !.

D. Richardson aka Boogle also coming from canada is a great fast driver in the FZR. He is known for his very steady driving and making very less mistakes. Watch out for this superb driver, he will be chasing you around the track !.

S. Burlovich aka Teedot is another canadian who is extremly fast and dedicated to get pole. His sets arent driveable for the most of us due to very loose setups. But fast he is. Be warned for this rocketeer !.

M. van Dongen aka SpikeyMarcoD is the second driver from the netherlands. he is kwon to bring a car home no matter what the circumstances are of the car. He brings it home no matter what. Pure Endurance !.

U. Mikk aka NighFly is from Estonian. The fastest mouse driver within our team. Give any car to this mad estonian and he will get it in the points. Superb skill and race tactics !.

C. Medhurst aka Gills4life is from england. This guy is another fast driver coming to our line up. Better known for his sound skills however a very fast and clean driver !. He may even make us a very unique FZR GT2 sound .

M.Stjernhammar aka St Hammer coming from sweden. He is known for his abilty to make setups. Setups that will last for eternity. Also another a great driver who joins our endurance team !.

K.Meyers aka Havoc a driver coming from the USA. A stockcar freak who has his own stockcar. He does a 150 laps with breaking into sweat with one hand on his racing wheel. Its a good thing we have him onboard instead of another team !.

J.Bjornson aka JayEyeBee is another canadian. By the looks of the amount of canadian drivers they are about to take over this GTAL serie. This guys can drive the car around for laps with a very steady pace !.

S.Robertson aka AlienT coming from scotland. He is kwon as the mad scottisch and is can be a real nightmare for the guy who is behind him. You must have superb raceskill to get past him. There is a reason why they called him the Alien ! .

Finnaly we present you our FZR for this serie.

Love the skin Niels! Superb work.... Good luck guys!

<<<<< Team Fluffer
Good post and fantastic skins Niels! Top job
Quote from niels1 :

U. Mikk aka NighFly is from Estonian. The fastest mouse driver within our team. Give any car to this mad estonian and he will get it in the points. Superb skill and race tactics !.

Nightfly

tisc tisc.
Nice post Niels

I was weeping a little at the end
Skin is fantastic!!! I have your garuntee that it will make us go faster right?

Good luck to all of us. And "May the force be with you."
nice post, and very nice skin there.

Good luck to yous all

RSR Race Sim Radicals is born.
(290 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG