The online racing simulator
RSR Race Sim Radicals is born.
(290 posts, started )
Where's the dot on the end of my name, remember I iz ze Alien Teepot

If we have any more drivers we'll be lucky to get a lap each in the endurance event.

Nice post Niels, I love you :lovies3d:
And this is what will beat you.

Uncalled for rivalry, anyone?

EDIT: Good luck; we'll enjoy racing against you as we have done so many times before.
Good luck guys, and very impressive skin. But why green?
I thought that Red ones go faster
lol you said in the post with all the people that are in RSR that are in the GTAL that the canadians are the country with the most drivers in the comp, thats true as i'm in GTAL with Clockwork MotorSports and i'm canadian. We are going to see who the fastest canadian is.
Quote from swisscosmo :lol you said in the post with all the people that are in RSR that are in the GTAL that the canadians are the country with the most drivers in the comp, thats true as i'm in GTAL with Clockwork MotorSports and i'm canadian. We are going to see who the fastest canadian is.

Hehehehe...Yes sounds like a challenge

Bring it Bitches
Quote from Mp3 Astra :And this is what will beat you.

Uncalled for rivalry, anyone?

EDIT: Good luck; we'll enjoy racing against you as we have done so many times before.

Well I've just driven up to Elgin and dropped just a hint of diesel in Mackies fuel tank, not too mush just enough to cause the odd stutter muhaha!

As for the change of skin we all liked it as a one off for this event, Niels our habitual skinner and all round good egg did us proud
Quote from adamlfs :Good luck guys, and very impressive skin. But why green?

Cause Green is 1337
...I did see a little of it on Sunday night but it seemed to be a little off in the distance most of the time
.. so I can't really validate that opinion at this time
Quote from boogle :Cause Green is 1337
...I did see a little of it on Sunday night but it seemed to be a little off in the distance most of the time
.. so I can't really validate that opinion at this time

Yeah seen that too, green far away in the distance. So we use this race green for the championship
Quote from adamlfs :Good luck guys, and very impressive skin. But why green?

we watched you in the XFG last Sunday and saw that green gives you wings - you going to tell Redbull or am I?
AJRose becomes a Radical!!!!!!
RSR is delighted to be able to welcome in AJRose to the team as a full member. After successfully completing his trial period, AJ has joined us as a full member.

Mr Roselli has been driving in quite a few events and has proved to be a great and fun addition to the Radical Lineup.

AJ is known for being a bit of a "Mean Machine" while on the race track and tearing past the competition. We hope his new starring role with us will prove to be as much a success as his film roles

Welcome to the team AJ!
Congrats!
Grats
Congrats, Anthony & RSR!
Gongratz
Welcome AJ, good to have you mate
Congrats AJ and RSR, great guy you've signed there ! ! !
Thanks Everyone
Welcome AJ, good to have ya onboard !!!
Grats!
Welcome to the team you radical muppet!
Hmmm another new fast guy to grind us to dust
Added bonus that he dresses in "Drag"
I love this thread. The movie posters are brilliant, and the drivers are ok as well...

Gratz guys!
Quote from Mp3 Astra :I love this thread. The movie posters are brilliant, and the drivers are ok as well...

Gratz guys!

ONLY OK!?!?

I don't think we could get a much better compliment than that from you mate, so thanks!
Grats AJ! Have fun mate, Hope to be competing with you soon, RSR, your lucky to have him! hes VERY quick
Quote from dan12s :Grats AJ! Have fun mate, Hope to be competing with you soon, RSR, your lucky to have him! hes VERY quick

We hired him because he looks good in womens clothing, nothing to do with him being quick

RSR Race Sim Radicals is born.
(290 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG