The online racing simulator
RSR Race Sim Radicals is born.
(290 posts, started )
Quote from zeugnimod :Yeah, you should put a Bump + Jump layout on.

good point.... we'll do a bump n jump week and get on the old timers from CTRA on there
It actually was a joke but now I'm glad that I said it.
MMMmmm the nightmares have returned

Muppet in the mirror anyone
After some long hours of work of StableX we have got the forum running.
By the looks of it we lost all our data and the backup doesnt restore so we need to rebuild the website unfortanly. However we can make it better then the first wbsite. So to all of those who were registered please do again. Since we lost everything.

http://www.rsradicals.com/website2
#80 - AMB
Sorry for the off topic, but what I don't get is how someone can just hack your website... :S
Quote from niels1 :After some long hours of work of StableX we have got the forum running.
By the looks of it we lost all our data and the backup doesnt restore so we need to rebuild the website unfortanly. However we can make it better then the first wbsite. So to all of those who were registered please do again. Since we lost everything.

http://www.rsradicals.com/website2

Sorry to hear that guys! Daily database and weekly site backups FTW!
ok I have re-signed again with you whoever is in charge of it is supposed to get in contact with me about becoming one of your drivers. At least thats what I was told when I found a couple of RSR guys on the server so when you have a moment please let me know what going on. Thanks.

Oh and the new site looks awsume. Still a shame the old one got hacked
Quote from AMB :Sorry for the off topic, but what I don't get is how someone can just hack your website... :S

Some little scipt kitty with nothin to do. Likes to waste everyones time and screw with people because they have an empty life and everyone thinks he or she is a loser!!
#84 - AMB
Well it must of been someone from LFS, and they knew taking your website would effect the community, or maybe they have a grudge against you? :S
Quote from AMB :Well it must of been someone from LFS, and they knew taking your website would effect the community, or maybe they have a grudge against you? :S

Putting the "announcement" that the site was hacked into Google actually gave some random results with exactly the same text so I guess they just do it for "fun".
They just targeted the system we used to build it. We hope to restore the ruins of the website. Just waiting for the experts to get to it. All the data is still there. We just miss some pieces of the puzzle.

For now we put up this so we can keep in touch.
Quote from AMB :Well it must of been someone from LFS, and they knew taking your website would effect the community, or maybe they have a grudge against you? :S

Hmmmm..... I wonder who would do such a thing? Would have to be a very immature little twa$.
Make sure to let us know if you have any ideas about who it could have been.

Thanks
Quote from Toddshooter :Hmmmm..... I wonder who would do such a thing? Would have to be a very immature little twa$.
Make sure to let us know if you have any ideas about who it could have been.

Thanks

I lol'd.
Merry Xmas from sunny India to you Radicals......first time xmas has been 30 deg for me, might do a spot of sunbathing before my xmas lunch
Damn you Struan. Lol.

Merry Hohoho, hosers!
Merry Christmas Boys!

The snow and cold is in the mail Struan you bugger
Current Conditions

-24 °C

Observed at: Todd Land
Date: 9:00 AM CST Thursday 25 December 2008
  • Condition:
    Mainly Sunny
    Temperature:
    -23.6°C
    Wind Chill:

Quote from Toddshooter :Merry Christmas Boys!

The snow and cold is in the mail Struan you bugger
Current Conditions

-24 °C

Observed at: Todd Land
Date: 9:00 AM CST Thursday 25 December 2008
  • Condition:
    Mainly Sunny
    Temperature:
    -23.6°C
    Wind Chill:

LOL Todd you can keep that weather, we've had enough of it here this week. Today its a balmy -1 lol. Now its time to make the hour and half trek to newmarket... woohooooo
Jeez looks like Todds Dancing With Snowmen

Merry Christmas All
Another great signup.
After a trial period of a month StHammer is officially now a new RSR member. During his trial period he proofed to be a sarcastic little bugger who just fits in nicely.

StHammer coming from sweden is a nice guy with the right attitude and fun to have around.

He proofed to us : That he is a radical

So Gongratz St Hammer and welcome to the team.

ps. : Stay tuned to this thread as we have several great drivers in our recruitment stage right now. So are you radical enough ?
Congrats Manne... great to have you
definately a hammertime

with leathers...
Grats
Thanks Mista

By the way today our fine driver John Rees has his birthday today.
We wish ya a happy birthday mister Rees.

:laola::laola::laola:
Late happy birthday!

RSR Race Sim Radicals is born.
(290 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG