The online racing simulator
Graooowr!

Somehow my common sense says that this is not normal.
Attached images
flyjng viper.jpg
LOL I only get little jumps What track
I think that the way the cars land is a bit off to say the least. They land far too softly and no matter how hard or soft the suspension the car just settles immediately, same applies when coming down off 2 wheels. Perhaps they made it this way after making the decision to have so many circuits with fairly large jumps.

Looks lame to be honest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... MtnyM&feature=related
Thanks for removing my post mods. Real nice of you.
How come every post I make now about forza gets deleted. I made a point that the Turn10 devs don't understand how gravity works, and now my posts get deleted.

this is bullshit!
Quote from dawesdust_12 :How come every post I make now about forza gets deleted. I made a point that the Turn10 devs don't understand how gravity works, and now my posts get deleted.

this is bullshit!

BECAUSE YOU NEED TO USE YOUR INDOOR VOICE!!!

Actually I'm surprised that they would delete what you posted there. You came across as a bit of a tool with a chip on his shoulder, but you're free to do that as far as I knew.
Yeah, I thought it was established by now that I can do what I want with the exception of criticizing LFS or calling someone a ****ing retard.
I think it's because of you posting in caps (i know you done this because you said you get ignored, which is fair enough) and then someone decided to bring GT5 into the discussion, which would of turned it into a flame war.

As for your comment; For once, i actually agree with you. I am yet to play this game, but judging from the videos i have seen, the cars do seem pretty able to get off the ground at even the slightest jump, and they land way too softly. I will leave my full judgement until i actually manage to play my (unopened and waiting for me at home i might add! ) copy at home.
Well, there's another vid posted somewhere of a car rolling at the slightest kerb, rolling and bouncing very awkwardly then getting stuck on end for 15 seconds, then finally comes down on its wheels and drives away. Looks really silly.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Yeah, I thought it was established by now that I can do what I want with the exception of criticizing LFS or calling someone a ****ing retard.

Maybe you should do it with your special secret extra hard to work out code that you used in response to one of my posts here: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1293793#post1293793

I enjoyed that you messed it up a bit though. See if you can tell where
There's no letter to the left of A, and I doubt if I wrapped around, people would have gotten it.

(Remembers days when people typed like that on MSN, so their parents couldn't decypher it )
Quote from dawesdust_12 :There's no letter to the left of A, and I doubt if I wrapped around, people would have gotten it.

(Remembers days when people typed like that on MSN, so their parents couldn't decypher it )

Wcwetibw jbiqa rgar fr ua rgw niar ewakuarux sun wcwe!

Freudian slip perhaps

It's a realistic something anyway.
Quote from sinbad :Wcwetibw jbiqa rgar fr ua rgw niar ewakuarux sun wcwe!

whats that mean?
I do actually like that Lotus Carlton myself. Don't think I've ever actually driven it though - definitely not in FM3.

If the idea of a league is going ahead, I think there needs to be a few more performance criteria - like limiting the power:weight ratio or maybe having a power limit as well as the PI ratings. And banning AWD (except for me since I need all the help I can get)
There will be a power limit, and there will be a PI limit, basically, cars will have to be built to a certain spec that will be decided before it starts.

AWD will of course be banned
I refuse to make (gaming) plans for my free time. Would somehow love to join you guys for some races sometime, but if i'd sign up for a league, i'm almost certain that i'd miss 90% of the races.
And figure out how points will be distributed too. And then tell me what stuff you want tracked on the spreadsheet - I already have name, total points, race positions, best laps and race points. Not that I'm a stat junkie or anything.

I guess I should start thinking about what car I want and get designing a skin. Unless there's going to be rules for those as well I worked out this morning not to go for a Dodge Charger since they don't seem to have any steering wheels.
Skin will be free.

I think that locked tunes will hopefully help to balance things out, but I guess we'll see.....
I will race in the league but please add the Lexus IS-F.

Maybe regulate it by length and engine size as to what should allowed, aspiration may be an issue as well too.
I have been reading this thread longingly recently, but apparently I should definatly be getting my tv back tomorrow so hopefully I can do this league. Sounds like some fun, though I think the details need to be set first

P.s. As long as I can have either BMW M5 or IS-F ill be happy
Quote from danowat :I think that locked tunes will hopefully help to balance things out, but I guess we'll see.....

Quote from Mustafur :Maybe regulate it by length and engine size as to what should allowed, aspiration may be an issue as well too.

Quote from danowat :There will be a power limit, and there will be a PI limit, basically, cars will have to be built to a certain spec that will be decided before it starts.

AWD will of course be banned

Quote from Dajmin :If the idea of a league is going ahead, I think there needs to be a few more performance criteria - like limiting the power:weight ratio or maybe having a power limit as well as the PI ratings. And banning AWD (except for me since I need all the help I can get)

We're starting to sound like a committee
Thing is with the IS-F, is not really compeition for the rest, its would be more suitable against something like an M3.
Quote from danowat :Thing is with the IS-F, is not really compeition for the rest, its would be more suitable against something like an M3.

I don't know the exact figues, but I would of thought that would depend on the set up of the limits. As it could be a case of a tuned IS-F could be tuned upto being on par powerwise and PI wise with the bigger cars mentioned (or possible engine swap?) The only way to really rule it in or out is when the final criteria for the cars are set.
Since I've not done any regular online racing yet, can you save multiplayer replays?

Forza Motorsports 3
(3388 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG