The online racing simulator
Quote from ivantod :omg,decision based on 3 xrr's who were in a test race.....

Does that not give us a good basis for a decision?

Yup, that's about right

+1.
Probably 2009 is the year of poor non-sense balancing in all leagues with GTR's.

Lol yes we XRR are pwnage :P haha, but the FZR is clearly the best GT2 car true story, no complaints though, i always enjoy a challenge
Well last year the XRR was off the pace with 25%, so we gave it 6 extra bhp, and hopefully it will be less off the pace. Whats wrong with that?
off the pace with 25%???
Check last race 6h of KY3r,with good setup and good driver (me) i was on pace,untill i get DT after 45 minutes.
Quote from ivantod :off the pace with 25%???
Check last race 6h of KY3r,with good setup and good driver (me) i was on pace,untill i get DT after 45 minutes.

Gdgd.
  1. The XRR should be fastest there anyway
  2. The XRR is widely regarded as being harder to drive than the other cars therefore should be slightly quicker
  3. If you think the XRR is so much quicker, then use just use it instead of the FZR
1.Why?
2.Why?
3.I drove last season with xrr,and that's enough from me
Quote from ivantod :1.Why?
2.Why?
3.I drove last season with xrr,and that's enough from me
  1. Because its a fast, flowing circuit where the turbo lag and poor weight distribution make less of a difference than for example South City.
  2. Everyone would complain if we made the FXR as fast as the FZR

ok then,let it be
Quote from J@tko :Everyone would complain if we made the FXR as fast as the FZR

not everyone ......
Lol, XRR pwnz now.
Quote from J@tko :Gdgd.
  1. The XRR should be fastest there anyway
  2. The XRR is widely regarded as being harder to drive than the other cars therefore should be slightly quicker
  3. If you think the XRR is so much quicker, then use just use it instead of the FZR

1. exacly
2. exacly
And all that things are multiplied in "amateur" league.

Quote from J@tko :
  1. Everyone would complain if we made the FXR as fast as the FZR

10.65 on bl1r, as always, its crazy fast there (in hl )
Quote from J@tko :Haha I'd agree with that actually

all joking aside......the task of balancing these cares is a subjective one. there are so many variables to consider, how do you find a common ground? not easily that's for sure......

i guess the best thing is to just take what you're given, and try to get the best result you can.....
Quote from fadeaway :10.65 on bl1r, as always, its crazy fast there (in hl )

damn... its a perfect lap or its normal HL lap?
well pretty strong hl, spb 10.49, i think it can go even lower
i dont practice more last time but at the moment i think XRR is faster 0.1-0.2s (maybe).

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG